13. Out Too Late

Discipline: Skylar/Kennan (F/M) Lecture | Dave & Amanda/Kennan (M & F/M) Lecture | Dave/Kennan (M/M) Switch

Tonight Kennan is going out with some friends, since he hasn't in a while. Skylar decided she and the kids would go over to Dave and Amanda's for dinner. That way the kids could spend some time with their grandparents.

Kennan and Skylar are currently in their room getting ready. They both got the twins ready a few minutes prior. "I'm going to head out, babe." Kennan says. "Alright, have fun." Skylar smiles, kissing Kennan. Kennan says goodbye and then heads out. Skylar spends a few more minutes getting ready, before they head up to Dave and Amanda's house.

When they get up to the house, Skylar knocks on the door. A few moments later, Dave answers the door. Dave smiles to see his daughter-in-law and grandkids. "Come in." Dave smiles. "Hi Dave." Skylar smiles. "Hi sweetie." Dave says.

"Amanda's just finishing up dinner, we thought we would eat outside since it's nice out." Dave says. "Sounds good to me." Skylar says. "You can head out there, I need to get Cody." Dave says. Skylar nods and they walk into the kitchen.

"Go on out, I'll be out soon." Skylar tells the twins. "Hi Amanda!" Skylar smiles, and hugs her. "Hi honey, how are you?" Amanda asks. "I'm good, thank you." Skylar smiles. "Do you need any help?" Skylar asks. "Nope, this is the last thing." Amanda says putting it into the dish.

"You are going to come down for dinner!" Skylar hears Dave scold from upstairs. Amanda sighs, and gives Skylar a look. "I figured this would happen, he had a bad day at school." Amanda says. Skylar gives Amanda a sympathetic look.

"Skylar came for dinner, I figured you would at least want to see her." Dave says. A few minutes later Dave and Cody come downstairs, and outside. "Hi Skylar." Cody says. "Hi Cody." Skylar smiles, and gives Cody a hug.

"Kids, come eat!" Skylar yells. Elliot comes running over to sit at the table. "Eden!" Skylar yells. "I wanna play mommy!" Eden whines. "Eden Rose, now!" Skylar warns. Eden pouts, but walks over, slowly. "You can play after dinner. Your grandma has prepared a wonderful meal for us, now sit." Skylar says. Eden does as told and sits next to her grandfather.

The seating arrangement is Dave on the end, Amanda next to him, Cody next to her, then Elliot on the other end, Skylar next to him, and Eden next to her. They all get some food, Eden and Elliot thankfully not complaining about getting vegetables.

"So, where's Kennan tonight?" Dave asks. "He's out with some friends, it's been awhile." Skylar explains. Dave nods, and continues eating. About ten minutes later Elliot says, "Mommy, can I go play?" Skylar looks at his plate, surprised he ate everything. "Go ahead, good job Eli." Skylar smiles.

"Can I go to mommy?" Eden asks. "No, eat your veggies then you can." Skylar says. Eden crosses her arm, and glares at her mom. "You're not getting up till your vegetables are gone." Skylar says. Eden doesn't move, but Skylar ignores her.

About twenty minutes later, everyone starts to clean up dinner. Eden tries to get up, but Skylar doesn't let that happen. "Sit and eat your vegetables." Skylar says. "I don't want to mommy!" Eden says. "Would you rather do it with a sore bottom?" Skylar says. "No ma'am." Eden says sadly, and finishes them.

After Eden's done eating Skylar has her take her plate and put it into the sink, before playing. Skylar goes to sit down next to Dave and Amanda, on the porch.

"So, how are you dear?" Amanda asks. "I'm good." Skylar smiles. "That's good." Amanda smiles back. "How's work been?" Dave asks. "It's been okay, just work, you know?" Skylar laughs. "Yeah, I know." Dave smiles. "So, where did Cody go?" Skylar asks. "He's up in his room, he needed some alone time." Dave says. Skylar nods, "I understand that." Skylar smiles.