2. Dinner & Disrespect

Discipline: Amanda/Cody (F/M) Hand | Dave/Cody (M/M) Belt | Kennan & Skylar/Eden (M & F/F) Scolding | Kennan/Eden (M/F) Hand

It's now five o'clock at night, and Dave just arrived home from the office. His day wasn't too bad today, they've hired some new interns, so they're working on training them.

Dave walks into the house to see Cody helping Amanda get dinner on the table, as she finishes it up. He sets his briefcase by the stairs and walks into the kitchen.

"Hi honey." Dave smiles at his wife. "Oh, Hi!" Amanda says and kisses Dave. "Dinners almost ready, if you want to change." Amanda says. "Sounds good."

"Cody, thank you for helping your mother." Dave says. Cody nods with a smile thinking he was going to be in trouble right now.

A few minutes later Dave comes out after getting changed, and sits at the table with Amanda and Cody.

They start passing around food, everyone getting a portion of something. Cody still isn't big into vegetables but he doesn't throw a fit if he has to eat them.

"So, how was your day Cody?" Dave asks his son. "It was fine." Cody says, knowing what his dad is leading to. "Well, your mother told me the attitude you were having and how you were disrespecting her." Dave says, continuing to eat.

After a minute Dave speaks again. "I don't appreciate that. You know I hate disrespect especially to your mom." Dave says looking at his son. "Yes sir." Cody says feeling guilty. "After dinner, we'll talk." Cody nods his head. "Excuse me?" Dave says. "Yes sir, I'm sorry." Cody says. Dave nods his head and continues eating. Amanda feels slightly bad for her son, but he brought this upon himself.

After dinner everyone cleans up and Cody does the dishes as one of his chores, while Dave and Amanda go talk. Dave and Amanda go to talk in their bedroom.

Once there in there bedroom they both sit on the bed, facing each other. "So, what did he do exactly?" Dave asks. Amanda explains what happened in the car after school, and at the police station.

Dave shakes his head in annoyance. "I don't understand where this attitude is coming from, he should know better." Dave says. "I know babe, I think we need to have a long talk with him. But before you got here, he did come down and apologize. So I think he's feeling sorry for it." Amanda explains. Dave nods his head. "Alright, let's go talk with him."

Dave and Amanda go back into the kitchen, where Cody is just finishing the dishes. "Cody, let's go have a talk." Dave says. Cody nods and follows his parents up to his bedroom.

Amanda and Dave enter the bedroom and stand in front of Cody's bed, waiting for him to sit down. Once he's sat down, Dave starts lecturing.

"So, me and your mom had a talk, and we decided you're getting a belting tonight." Dave explains. Cody can instantly feel tears coming to his eyes. He's only gotten the belt a few times and it wasn't pleasant. "Please not the belt dad!" Cody begs. "This isn't up for discussion." Dave says. "Now, you'll get a hand spanking from your mom, and the belt from me." Dave explains. "If this punishment doesn't get through to you, you're not going to like how strict your uncle is." Dave says. Cody nods his head, "Yes sir."

Amanda has Cody stand up and replaces his spot on the bed. She stands Cody in front of him, and has him take down his pants. "I want your pants and underwear down." Amanda says. "Please not bare mom!" Cody begs. Amanda just shakes her head, not saying anything. Cody sighs and does as he's told. Once he's bared his bottom, Amanda takes him over her lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Amanda starts it off slow, only delivering a few at a time. Cody winces at the first five, they're not super hard but they still hurt.