25. Moving On

Discipline: Skylar/Cody (F/M) Scolding | Kennan/Cody (M/M) Scolding & Hand | Dave/Cody (M/M) Scolding & Mouth Washing (Not Shown)

Today both of the girls are moving out of there apartment. Dennis, Adam, and Christine are helping Chloe, and Byron, Dave, and Amanda are helping Juliet. This way both girls will have two trucks with there stuff without having to get a U-Haul. Hayden wanted to help Chloe today, but his dad needed help at the ranch. Everyone is coming to help start moving around ten in the morning. Since this will be an all day thing, they have to get everything in the trucks, then drive them, then unload them.

It's currently nine-thirty, so everyone will be here in a half hour. Both girl are in there rooms, packing up the last of there things. Both of them are sad to be moving, but also happy. Juliet is glad she will be able to be close to Cody again.

After Juliet finishes packing the last of her things, she goes into Chloe's room. "Hey." Juliet says. "Hey, you all done packing?" Chloe asks. "Yeah, just finished." Juliet says. Chloe nods, "I just have a few more things." Chloe says. "You know, I'm really going to miss this place." Juliet says. "Me too." Chloe says, giving a sad smile to her cousin.

It's now ten, and everyone is starting to show up. Cody's at Kennan and Skylar's right now, Dave and Amanda didn't feel like he needed to help with this. "Hi honey." Byron says as he hugs Juliet. "Hi grandpa." Juliet smiles. "So what's going in my truck?" Byron asks. "If you could take her bed and dresser, and we can get everything else." Dave says. Byron nods, "I can do that son." Byron says. "Thank you for helping with this grandpa." Juliet says. "Of course honey." Byron smiles. "Should we get started?" Dave asks. Everyone nods, and they start moving everything into the trucks.

"Hi grandpa." Chloe says, as he and her parents walk in. "Hi Honey." Dennis says, hugging her. "So you're moving in with your boyfriend?" Dennis asks. Chloe blushes, "Yes sir." Chloe says. Dennis nods, "Well, I hope he's been treating you well." Dennis says. "Yes sir, he has. I'm sure you'll get to see him at the apartment, but he had to help his dad this morning." Chloe says, and Dennis nods. After there short conversation they start moving things.

After everything is into the trucks, Chloe and Juliet do one last scan to make sure they didn't forget anything. "I'm going to miss this place." Chloe says. "Me too." Juliet says. "Oh, I'm going to miss you Jules." Chloe says, giving her a tight hug. "I love you Chloe." Juliet says. "I'll call you later tonight." Chloe says. Chloe nods, "Sounds good." Chloe smiles. Afterwards they head there separate ways, and to the house and apartment.

Kennan & Skylar's House
12:00 p.m.

It's around noon and Kennan, Skylar, Cody, and the twins are sitting down for lunch. Kennan made a sandwich for everyone, and Skylar cut up some fruit. Once they sit down, Kennan starts passing around the fruit. After Kennan gets some fruit, he hands it to Skylar, and then the twins get some. "Hand it to Cody." Skylar tells Elliot. Elliot tries handing it to Cody, but he doesn't grab it. "Cody, take the fruit." Skylar says. "I don't want it." Cody says. Kennan looks up at his brother confused, he loves fruit.

"You have to eat it." Skylar says. "I said I don't want it!" Cody yells at Skylar. "Cody." Kennan scolds. "Just shut up! I don't want it!" Cody yells. "You need to lower your voice, and watch your mouth, young man." Skylar scolds. Skylar doesn't want the twins learning these words at such a young age. But she also knows Dave and Amanda wouldn't like the way he's talking either. Cody rolls his eyes at Skylar and grabs the fruit with force. Cody puts some onto his plate than slams the bowl on the table. "Are you happy now?" Cody asks, annoyed. "We will talk after lunch. Your lucky if your not over my knee." Kennan says.

After lunch everyone helps clean up except Cody. Kennan directs him to go to the living room corner after lunch. "Why don't you two go outside while we talk to Cody." Kennan tells the twins. "Okay daddy." Eden says. "Is uncle Cody in trouble?" Elliot asks. "Yes, now please go outside." Skylar says. "Okay mommy." Elliot says. "Are you going to spank him?" Skylar asks. "Definitely, my parents said while he stays here, I can act as what they would do. I'm not going to let him disrespect us like this." Kennan says. Skylar nods along