15. After School Troubles

Discipline: Kennan/Eden & Elliot (M/F & M) Lecture | Kennan/Eden (M/F) Hand | Skylar/Elliot (F/M) Hand

Amanda, Cody, and the twins just arrived at the police station, after school. Thankfully everyone was in a good mood after school, so the drive went smoothly.

Everyone walks into the police station. Amanda sees Skylar on the phone, so she waits because she needs to speak to her. "I wanna see mommy." Eden whines. "She's on the phone, we need to wait." Amanda says. Eden makes a pouty face, and sits next to Cody.

After a few minutes, Skylar's off the phone, and they all walk over to her. "Hey kids." Skylar smiles, hugging them both. "Go find your dad, while I talk to grandma." Skylar says. Both kids nod, and walk down to their father's office.

"Is everything okay?" Skylar asks. "Oh yes, everything's fine. I just wanted to let you know, I can't pick the kids up tomorrow, Cody has a doctor's appointment." Amanda says. "Oh ok, that's fine. I'll just have them ride the bus." Skylar says. "Sounds good." Amanda smiles. "Were they good today?" Skylar asks. "Yep, I think they both had a good day." Amanda says. "Good." Skylar smiles.

Meanwhile in Kennan's office. "Hi daddy!" Eden says, as they walk in. "Hi sweetie, Hi Eli." Kennan smiles. "Were you two good today?" Kennan asks. "Yes sir." Eden says. "Good. I was thinking, we could have dinner, then go to the park afterwards." Kennan says. Both kids smile and nod there heads. "Yes daddy!" Eden yells. Kennan smiles at his children, how happy that makes them. "Go ahead and go sit, we're going to leave soon." Kennan says. Both kids nod, and do as they're told.

About twenty minutes later, Skylar walks in, and is ready to go. "Are you guys all ready to go?" Skylar asks. "Yep. I told the kids after dinner we would go to the park." Kennan says. "Sounds like fun." Skylar smiles. Everyone heads out to the car, Kennan helping Elliot get in, and Skylar helping Eden get in.

About five minutes into the drive, Skylar speaks up. "So, I'm thinking I'm going to try and call my mom later tonight." Skylar says. "Really?" Kennan asks surprised. "Yeah, I think it's time I call her. It's already been to long, I just wish she was the one who would have called me, you know?" Skylar says. "Yeah, I'm sorry baby." Kennan says, giving her a sympathetic look. The rest of the drive home is pretty silent, both kids are tired from school, but excited to go to the park.

Once they arrive home, Kennan and Skylar help them get out, and everyone goes inside the house. Everyone goes there separate ways to change. Skylar helps the kids change, so she can help hang up there uniforms, so they don't get wrinkled. After everyone's done changing, they head downstairs. "I'm going to start on dinner, sit at the table and get your homework done." Skylar tells the kids.

After that one day where Amanda gave Skylar the advice about homework, Skylar decided to do it this way. "Can't I do it later mommy?" Eden whines. "Eden, I suggest you stop whining before it ends you up in trouble." Kennan scolds. "Sit, and do your homework." Skylar says, pointing at the dining room table. Eden rolls her eyes at her mother, and sits at the table.

Skylar shakes her head at her daughter, and continues cooking. "Eden Rose, if this attitude continues, you will be sitting on a bench at the park, and not playing." Kennan scolds. "Fine daddy." Eden says, not even looking at him. Kennan walks further into the kitchen, grabbing the wooden spoon. After grabbing it, Kennan walks back into the dining room, and stands in front of his daughter. "Wait, no, daddy!" Eden cries. "I'm going to sit this on the table, as a warning."

"If you have any more attitude, don't do as your told, or be mean to anyone, this will be used on your naughty bottom, and you will sit on your sore bottom at the park, is that clear?" Kennan lectures. "Yes sir, your clear." Eden says, sniffling. "Good. I love you, but your bad behavior has go to stop, rolling your eyes at your mom, not okay." Kennan says. "Yes sir, I'm sorry. I love you too daddy." Eden says. Kennan lets her continue her homework, and goes over to Skylar. "Are you okay?" Kennan asks Skylar. Skylar nods her head, "Can you watch this while I go change?" Skylar asks. "Sure honey." Kennan smiles, and kisses Skylar.