28. The Truth

Discipline: Cordell/Hayden (M/M) Scolding, Hand & Belt

Tomorrow is back to school night, so the day after tomorrow is the first day of school. Juliet is going over to Chloe and Hayden's tonight to have dinner with Chloe. Hayden won't be there for dinner, because he has to help his father at the ranch.

Juliet is currently getting ready to go to Chloe's, when Cody knocks on her door. "Come in." Juliet says. Cody walks in, and stands there awkwardly for a moment. "What's up?" Juliet asks, as she ties her shoes. "How long do you think you'll be gone tonight?" Cody asks. "Maybe three or four hours?" Juliet says, unsure. Cody nods. "Why do you ask?" Juliet asks. "I was just curious. Do you think we could watch a movie when you get home?" Cody asks. "Sure, I'd like that." Juliet smiles. Cody smiles back. "You know mom and dad would watch one with you too." Juliet says. Cody nods, "I would rather watch it with you." Cody says. After there conversation Juliet heads downstairs to say goodbye to her parents before leaving.

Amanda was in the kitchen working on dinner for her, Dave, and Cody. Dave was in his office working on some things for work next week. "Mom, I'm going to head to Chloes." Juliet says. "Alright sweetie, don't stay out too late." Amanda says. "Yes ma'am, we're just having dinner." Juliet says. Amanda nods, "Alright have fun, your father is in his office." Amanda says. Juliet nods, "Love you mom." Juliet says. "I love you too." Amanda says.

Juliet heads up to her fathers office, knocking before walking in. He doesn't like being interrupted, in case he's on a business call. "Come in." Dave says. "Hey dad, just wanted to say goodbye. I'm going to Chloes for dinner." Juliet says. Dave nods, and hugs his daughter. "Have fun honey, don't stay out too late." Dave says. Juliet laughs, "You and mom said the same thing." Juliet says with a smile. Dave smiles, "We just don't want you going down that bad path again. Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you can't get spanked." Dave warns. "Yes sir, I know." Juliet says. Juliet thinks it's a dumb rule that she can still get spanked as an adult.

After talking with her dad Juliet heads to her car, and drives to Chloe's. Chloe told Juliet that Hayden wouldn't be there for dinner, but he may get home while she's still there. Chloe made some pasta and garlic bread for them to eat. They are going to watch their favorite show while they eat. It's a show they use to watch weekly when they lived together. Both of them still wanted to watch it together. So when they see each other once a week, or every other week they will catch up on it. 

When Juliet gets there she knocks on the door, and Chloe quickly opens it for her. "Hey!" Chloe smiles and has her cousin come in. "I've been so excited for this!" Chloe says with excitement. "Me too!" Juliet says. "So, all the food is ready and I have the t.v. set up." Chloe says. Juliet nods, "Sounds good." Both girls grab a good helping of the pasta, and garlic bread. Then they go sit on the couch to start there show. Chloe wanted to leave some food for Hayden, so she made extra. She knows he'll be hungry after helping his dad at the ranch.

Cordell's Ranch
6:00 p.m.

Cordell's ranch is where both, Cordell and Hayden work, they don't have other jobs. Cordell has hired people to train the horses, and people who can teach people to ride horses. That's the only staff he has, Cordell and Hayden do everything else. Cordell doing more since he lives on the ranch.

Hayden has been at the ranch helping his dad for about an hour now. It's a Saturday night so Hayden doesn't really want to be here. He loves his dad, but would rather not be working. And he doesn't feel that well, it's hot and he has a headache. So every small noise is making him more and more annoyed. He's currently helping his dad restock food for the horses. While his dad talks to the trainers, Hayden decides to take a break for a minute and sit.