Chapter Ten: Together Forever

After facing Susamaru and Yahab's strongest Blood Demon Arts. Tanjiro and Nezuko had successfully decapitated the two demons. 'Curse You...You Little Bitch!....' cursed Yahaba angrirly...he was so furious at Nezuko....he and Susamaru were supposed to bring their master the head of the slayer with the hanafuda earrings and the head of the worthless traitor Tamayo and then they would finally get his approval, but the siblings were to strong for them to kill and now here they are on the ground dying and decaying turning to ash. Yahaba was so enraged that his head had touched the dirt. He declared that he will Nezuko as he dies. Using multiple arrows Yahaba grabbed Nezuko's body and threw her towards a wall at high speed. Nezuko realized that these arrows are stronger than before so she used Water Breathing Fourth Form: Striking Tide to stop the attack from splattering her against the wall but as she landed she was pulled by another arrow high into the air but she quickly used the Second Form: Water Wheel to stop the momentum and then she was grabbed by another arrow and pulled towards the house so she utilized the eighth form of water breathing Waterfall Basin to stop her descent.

Yahaba relentlessly continued his last stand forcing the demon slayer to Water Surface Slash, Drop Ripple thrust, Curve and Whirlpool continuously to save herself, being part demon Nezuko using soo many forms did not have any side effects on her like it would on a normal slayer so Nezuko continued to utilize various water breathing forms to save herself until Yahaba finally disintegrated and his death had caused the arrows to disappear and Nezuko pummeled to the ground and she quickly rushed to join her brother Tanjiro who saw everything that happened and was soo...soo glad that his little sister wasn't killed or hurt. Lady Tamayo called over Tanjiro and Nezuko and showed that Susamaru is not a member of the twelve kizuke. Tamayo pointed at Susamaru's eye and explained that all the members of the twelve kizuke have their rank tattooed on their eye balls with the lower ranks having their number tattooed on only one eye while the upper ranks have their number tattooed on both eyes and that the lower the number the stronger and more powerful the demon is. Tamayo also noted that neither Susamaru nor Yahaba possessed a number on their eyes proving that they were not members of the twelve kizuke. Tamayo believed that it was because they were too weak to join the ranks of the twelve kizuke, wich astonished the Tsugikuni siblings. Yushiro also added that they were foolish demons and admonished Susamaru for hurting Tamayo claiming that she deserved her demise but nonetheless Tamayo extracted a vial of Susamaru's blood, hoping that it will be useful regardless.

'Tanjiro....Nezuko...there is one more thing i want to ask from you...are you willing to donate a sample of your blood for our research?....i have seen how you both heald and regenerated the wounds that the two demons had inflected on you, their is something different and special about you two and your blood might help us find a cure.' Tamayo said, the siblings agreed. Nezuko then followed Tamayo and Yushiro back into the basement so she can donate her blood sample. Tanjiro said that he will come shortly...he still hasn't finished his business with Susamaru.

Tanjiro suddenly heard a hoarse voice it was a girl's voice and it was coming from Susamaru's remains.

'My Temari Ball! Whare is my Temari Ball?!' Cryed out Susamaru repeatedly. Tanjiro kindly placed her last Temari next to her.

'Play With Me!' Susamaru asked and it broke Tanjiro's heart....even though she had took many innocent lives, she was still a little girl, she was also a victim of Muzan who had manipulated her into falsely believing that she was one of the twelve kizuke, she was manipulated and compelled to fight and then sent to her death just to be killed by Tanjiro, she was just an other delusional demon that lied to herself and there was no salvation in her fate as nothing will remain of her and death was the price she paid for killing others.

Sadly Tanjiro couldn't grant Susamaru's final request due to him cutting off all of Susamaru's arms with the sixth form of moonbreathing Prepetual Night Lonely Moon-Incessant before decapapitating her with the first form of moonbreathing Dark Moon Evening Palace. All he could do was be there for her as she faded to ash.

_____________________________

After Susamaru's death Tanjiro went back to the house and down to the basement where Tamayo and Yushiro were seeking refuge from the sunlight. After Tanjiro had donated his blood sample Tanjiro asked Tamayo why is she aiding them.

'You remained me of a friend i once knew ' was her answer and she wasn't lying, she was very shocked and surprised when she first saw Tanjiro. The young slayer was the splitting image of that slayer who spared her life five centuries ago wich made her wonder if he could be a descended of that man or even offspring of that man's brother though that seemed less likely because the uppermoon one is the last demon she would ever expect to father half-human offspring , also way that boy handled the situation with the transformed man and his wife showed that he would be a worthy friend and ally.

Seeing Tamayo vulnerable. Yushiro remembered how the kind doctor found him and saved him from his terminal illness by asking him if he wanted to continue living as a demon as his illness was about to kill him, but she warned that losing his humanity will also cause him pain and grief but despite that Yushiro accepted choosing to become a demon. Yushiro then weakly turned his head to see Tamayo. Tamayo sadly explained that she and Yushiro are now forced to leave this area due to them having come close to Muzan so they must leave the region and hide and conceal themselves again she also revealed that despite concealing her identity as a demon to work with humans some people have been able to figure out her true nature as a demon ' Children and elderly are a specially observant ' Tamayo added.

______________

Tanjiro and Nezuko wished Tamayo and Yushiro will and said that they hope to see them again while Tamayo wished the siblings luck and good fortune in battels to come, while Yushiro bluntly stated that they must now erase all traces of themselves and asked them to depart now. ' Farewell until we meet again ' Tanjiro and Nezuko said as they bowed farewell to their new friends and they smelled and waved at them as they headed outside.

Once outside. Tanjiro and Nezuko were greeted by their Kasugai crows who directed them to their new mission. The birds told them to head south-east and as the two were walking they suddenly heard a loud 'Please!!!!!!'

Tanjiro did need to turn his head for he immediately recognized that voice it was the screaming cowered that he saved back in final selection, that screaming and voice have been ingrained in his memory of all eternity!!!!.

The two turned their heads and they saw a yellow-clad demon slayer harassing a young girl into marrying him, claiming that he could die any time and begging her to do so. Tanjiro closed his eyes and let out a huge sigh and did a face-palm as he and his sister watched the unusual scene unfold before their very eyes and wondered how is this screaming cowered still alive.

_________________

Author's note: Susamaru's death is such a tear-jearker, please don't forget to leave a comment i really appreciate hearing your feedback and thank you for reading