Prolog: Sun and moon

Author's note: Let's start the new year with a new fic!🥳 , this is an alternate universe/ storyline fic so i had to make some changes in order for my story to work.
Disclaimer: this is just a fanfiction i obviously don't own Demon slayer this is just a fan made tribute to the series that i love so much.
(Warning!!!! later chapters of this story will contain some graphic violence and mentions of cannibalism that some readers may find disturbing)

_______________________________________

Muzan Kibutsuji Sat on his throne. Rumors about a family a woman and her father who lived on the snowy mountains had reached the demon king. Muzan didn't care much about the tiny human family but according to the rumors the father wore a pair of certain earrings, that made Muzan recall trauma from his past so he wanted the family dead for no other reason than those earrings. Muzan called upon his most powerful and loyal subject, his Uppermoon One Kokushibo. Kokushibo had arrived and bowed before his master. 'Head to mount kumotori and slay the family living there! ' commanded Muzan, 'I
shall' answered Kokushibo and then he left to prepare for his mission.

_______________________________

Kokushibo was standing in front of a mirror. In order to avoid drawing in attention and suspicion to himself Kokushibo had to disguise and hide his demon from wich was easy for him. Like all demons Kokushibo can control his body on the cellular level giving him control over his appearance.
He hid his four extra eyes along with his pale gray skin and his sharp claws and fangs. When he was done he examined his reflection and was pleased when he saw his human form looking back, his disguise was perfect!. He now had two purple eyes along with fair white skin and long spikey and dark black to red hair that reached his waist with long bangs, he liked to keep his hair in a Ponytail, he was wearing his favorite clothing wich was a white kimono and a purple haori with black beehive patterns along with black hakama pants, both the haori and kimono were tied with a white cloth...his most unique and distinct feature were the two red scars or birth marks on his face, one was on his forehand that extended down to his cheek and the other on his neck that extended from his lower jaw all the way down to his collar bone and even though these marks looked hideoue his face was still handsome. Kokushibo then went to grab his old Nichirin katana from it's display stand. Kokushibo had't used his old Nichirin blade in centuries but he still held on to it for nostalgia. It was a deep dark purple katana like the night sky with the kanji (kill/destroy all demons) engraved on it along with a gold handle and a black and gold tsuba or guard. He named his sword ( Kyokokukamusari) the hallow cry of the godless.

Kokushibo put the katana in it's black and gold saya or sheath. The UPPERMOON made sure to hide his sword under his purple and black haori the last thing he wanted was to draw in the attention of the police, this is the taisho era and swords have been banned since the meiji era forty years ago he could not be seen walking with a sword!. Now that he was prepared the demon headed out on his mission. Kokushibo hid from the sun during the day and traveled at night, after a long journey. Kokushibo finally arrived at his destination MT.KUMOTORI. Kokushibo began ascending the mountain.
Kokushibo liked MT.KUMOTORI it was cloudy and full of large trees that provided shade, this made it safe for him to come outside in the day from time to time, that is what he thought until he remembered what he came here to do.

_______________________________

Once Kokushibo reached the top of the mountain he found a small shack inside the forest wich for some reason looked very familiar to him.....has he been here before? Kokushibo knocked on the door.