She is Perfect

NIALL'S POV

Me and Tara were sat alone in the waiting room while we gave Louis and Jess some alone time. Harry was stuck in traffic so Louis saw this as his opportunity. I think my opportunity has come aswell. I looked up at Tara. Her mascara was running down her face from crying. I loved how much her and Jess cared for eachother.

"Tara?"

"Yeah"

"Okay I am just going to come right out and say this. i know I haven't known you that long but I already feel so close to you. The feelings I have for you are not even describable. I think you are incredibly beautiful ... Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously waiting for a reply. As the silence became longer I realised how stupid what I had just said was.

"Yes" What.... My head snapped up and Tara's amazing smile lit up the whole room. I leaned towards her and she mirrored my action. Our lips brushed gently and a million butterflies erupted in my stomach. I deepened the kiss but made it as gentle and filled with passion as I possibly could. We pulled away our foreheads pressed together as we looked into eachothers eyes.

"Excuse me Mrs Sherwood and Mr Horan we have bad news about your friend. She woke up for a bit then something has put her into a state of shock so she has fallen into a coma. We are currently unsure of how long she will be like this." A nurse said sounding very apologetic. Tara's faced crumpled letting the tears flow freely down her beautiful face. I caught them with my thumb and pulled her into a tight comforting hug.

"She will be fine I promise you"

"It feels like I could lose her.. she's like my sister"

"I know baby.. I know. We are all praying for her to get better."

"Niall I need to do something. It may be stupid but please It will make me feel better"

"Anything" I took her hand and she led me down to the hospital church. It was beautifully decorated but I was rather confused as to why we were here.

"Niall I want to pray for her"

"Okay"

We walked down to the church and kneeled in front of the cross. I shut my eyes tight. We kept our hands tightly locked together.

"Dear God, Please make Jess better. I can't do this without her. She is my best friend, my sister. It may be selfish but I just don't want you to take her away from me. Please let her get better. I don't even know what to say other than that." She finished choking on her words. I need to say something. It will make me feel better.

"God send Jess all our strength to get better and also send us some strength to help us stay strong for her. I would also like to thank you for bringing the most amazing, beautiful girl in the world. I could never ask for anything better. I would like you to make sure that nothing ever hurts her because I can't stand seeing the ones I love in pain"

"Niall did you just say you loved me"

"I guess in a way yes.. I am sorry if it is too soon and I have scared you off.. I'm sorry" I apologised suddenly feeling stupid and upset that I could have possibly just scared her away for being stupid and carless about how I show my feelings.

"I love you too Niall" Oh my God. I look up at her and our eyes connect. I brush a strand of her long blonde hair out of her face and she gently strokes her finger down the side of my jaw sending electricity through my body. She moved her finger so it was underneath my chin then she tipped it up and placed her lips on mine for a short, sweet yet passion filled kiss. This moment was so perfect.

She is perfect. How in the world did I ever get so lucky. I think what would have happened if she hadn't broken up with Nathan, If we never went out for coffee, If Harry had not recognised Jess causing her to stay late behind at the signing. I don't want to think like that. I can't imagine what I would do without her now. It may be soon but I love her.

I am 100% in love with Tara Yvette Sherwood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- OMG HOW CUTE ARE TIALL... NARA..IDEK. Anywayyysss keep fanning.. voting.. commenting. It means a lot. Check out my little fish Tara's fanfic @TazzleberryTheSeal she is amazing and I am in it wo0hoo.. Love you all very mushhh xxx