You Look Better

JESS' POV

I sat in Liam's arms and just cried while he rubbed my back. A few minutes later I felt Harry and Liam move from beside me and instead I was placed onto someone elses lap. I immediatley recognised the scent as Louis. I lifted my head up to look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"You okay baby?"

"Mmhmm. Lou when can I get out of here"

"They said you should be fine to leave tomorrow but you will have to take medication and uses crutches or a wheelchair until you can walk again"

"Okay...Lou my legs are going to get better aren't they?"

"I promise you. But do you know what? Even if they didn't I would still love you just the same "

"I love you Louis"

"I love you too beautiful"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up the boys had packed all my things up so that we could leave when I woke up. The doctors gave me pain medication, crutches and a wheelchair. I would have to use the wheelchair for now, until I was strong enough to use the crutches. Once everything was collected Louis carried me out to the car and we drove back to the flat. I realised that I only had 5 days left with the boys before they went on tour and one of those days I had promised to spend with Liam and Harry, Zayn would probably want a day and then I couldn't leave Niall out so that only left two full days to spend with Louis. 

"Jess!" Liam shouted.

"Yeah Li"

"How about we go out shopping and for ice cream tomorrow"

"Yeah that sounds perfect"

"Okay babe, we gotta go for a signing now and then a late interview so we won't be home before you go to bed"

"Oh okay. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then"

"Yeah" He said as the other boys came into the room. They all kissed me on the cheek and left to the car. I was about to get my crutches so that I could I get up to say goodbye to Louis.

"Hey babe don't get up, I'll come to you"

"Okay" He came and sat next to me on the sofa.

"You know we won't be back before you go to bed so I'll see you in the morning okay"

"Okay"

"I love you BooBear"

"I love you too beautiful" He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and then one on my forehead before going out to the car with the others. And then there was one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day, Louis wasn't in the bed. I mean I knew he was coming home late but I presumed he would have come to bed. Obviously not. I got dressed into a navy blue skater dress with my white TOMS which was a struggle in a wheelchair. Then called Zayn in and he carried me down stairs to my wheelcahir. Liam was the only one awake and he was eating breakfast.

"Morning Li"

"Morning Love"

"Have you seen Lou?"

"Yeah he slept on the sofa last night because he didn't want to wake you up"

"Awh" I wheeled over to the sofa to see Louis curled up in a ball. I transferred myself so that I was sat on the sofa just next to where he lay. I brushed the hair out of his face and kissed his cheek then his lips, making his eyes flutter open.