Our Day Out (Part 2)

JESS' POV

We had a fabulous day out, the boys had spoiled me and Tara rotten with gifts. We insisted that they didn't but they did anyway. We were sat with our legs dangling over the edge of a riverbank. The scenery was amazing and I felt so at peace with the world. Niall and Tara were deep in coversation whereas me and Louis were sat in a comfortable silence enjoying the view.

"It is so beautiful here Lou"

" It is, but it is nowhere near as beautiful as you" 

He took my hair between his fingers and wound it round until it was in a loose plait. It was suprisingly good and incredibly relaxing. 

" I don't want to leave you"

"I don't you to go either but we both know you have to"

"So come with me. Come to my Mum's and stay with me, then come on tour with us"

"Lou you know we can't do that. I have physio this week and the doctors have said if I do this pysiotherapy then I may be able to walk by the end of the week. Then once I can walk again I want to see if I can get a job at the local primary school"

"Well I'm not going to be selfish and make you come with me then, I want you to get better more than anything in the world and if that means leaving you here then I will.

"I love you"

"I love you too and don't ever forget that"

"Come on Lou, lets go home"

"Okay" Louis got up and lifted me into the wheelchair.

"Tara, Niall we are going home. Are you coming?" Louis asked them and they decided that they were going to stay out for a little bit longer. We got in the car and went home. The boys were all moping around the house, looking so incredibly bored.

"Hey boys"

"JESS YOU'RE HOME!" The three of them shouted in unison before rushing over and pulling me into a bone crushing group hug,"

"Miss me much?"

"Oh My God yes. It is so boring wher you're not here"Liam said.

"So shall we have some fun then"

"Yes please"

We came up with so many ideas but then we realised that since I can't walk I wouldn't be able to play half the games. So instead we decided that we would bake a really big cake. I realised this would be the last bit of quality time I would spend with the other boys before tour since I was spending tomorrow with Louis. I better not waste the precious time I have left with them.

TARA'S POV

Jess and Louis had left us alone. In fact I was quite glad they left because I was having a lot of fun just alone with Niall. He was stroking my hair as we dangled our toes in the water, watching the fishes swim along the river. 

"You look to dry for my liking" Niall said.

"What"

"Oh you'll see" He winked and picked me up bridal style. He kissed me quickly before I felt myself flying out his arms and into the freezing cold river. I swam up to the surface and outstretched my hand to get him to help me out, but when he took my hand I pulled him into the river beside me.

"Revenge is sweet" I giggled.

"Yes it is, but not as sweet as you" He smiled and tucked a wet strand of my hair behind my ear. I felt our faces leaning closer together and soon enough his lips were pressed on mine. He kissed me so hard. I began to shiver so he pushed me onto the bank but his legs were still in the river. He took off my wet top, only breaking our lips apart to get the top off my head. He then replaced it with a dry top that he had brought with him. We kissed for what felt like hours but must have been only minutes.

"Tara I would love to carry on but I have lost the circulation in my legs" Niall laughed breaking the kiss. I giggled and moved away so he could get out the water. We both got changed into dry clothes although Niall was going shirtless because I was wearing his.

"This has been the perfect day, with the perfect girl"

A/N- So I probably owe you an explaination as to why I haven't updated in donkeys years and why this chapter was so short. Well I had this huge science exam and had so much to revise. I also have some mocks next week so I was revsing for them as well. This chapter is so short because I had written some but it deleted and it was far too late to write another really long one. I am very sorry guys and I love you all. Thank you for the 2000+ reads, that is so amazing. Love you, Jess xxxx