Break ups

ZAYN'S POV

We all got pretty tired by about ten. Jess had fallen asleep on Louis and he carried her up to bed. Then Niall followed close behind as Tara had gone back to university for the night, He was looking like a little lost puppy without her. I headed to bed aswell. I  took my clothes off leaving me in just my boxers. Then I checked my phone before I went to bed. I had 1 new text from Perrie.

Hey Zayn can we meet up tomorrow. We need to talk- Perrie xx

Crap. Thatn can never be good.

JESS' POV

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and sure enough Zayn was hovering over me.

"You need to get up angel. We're going out today"

"Okay then Jelly Tot I'll just go and have a shower"

I reluctantly pulled from Louis grasp and headed to the shower grabbing some clothes on the way in. Once showered I changed into some high waisted denim shorts then put on my 'Cool kids don't dance'  T-shirt that matched Zayn's. I left my hair in its natural curls but blow dried it. When I was done I went downstairs where everybody was already awake.

"Morning boys"

"Morning Jess"

"Looking stunning as ever" Louis said grabbing my waist and pulling me into his side even though he was sitting down. I unwinded myslef from his grip and made some toast and a cup of tea. Before sitting down inbetween Louis and Zayn. I gobbled up my breakfast quickly then put on my blue converse.

"Hey angel we have matching T-shirts on"

"Oh My God we do aswell"

"You ready to go"

"Yeah" I grabbed my bag off the counter and went to leave.

"Uh uh uh" Louis protested.

"What Louis?"

"Seriously what does a guy have to do to get a kiss around here" I walked over to him and he now had a smirk plastered all over his face.

"I love you I'll see you later okay"

"I love you too Louis. Lots and lots" Our lips met and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Lou I gotta go" He let me go and quickly pecked my lips one last time before me and Zayn left. We drove to the shoppig centre because what better way to spend a best friends day than shopping. We shopped around for a while. I bought a new dress for my birthday because even if Lou couldn't be here Me, Tara, Lottie and Fizzy can still go out and do something because Lottie and Fizzy are old enough to come with us. Zayn left me for a while to go and talk to Perrie. He said she wanted to talk, Which is never ever a good thing.

ZAYN'S POV

Me and Jess were having a fantastic day together but I had just left her for a bit so I could meet with Perrie. She was sat in the food court with a sad smile on her face.

"Hey Perrie" I sat down across from her.

"Look Zayn I'm not going to prolong this or it will make it worse for both of us. The thing is with both of us going on tour this month. We aren't going to see each other for ages. Our schedules just don't match and I want to be with someone who I can see more often because it is too hard this way. I'm really sorry Zayn but we have to break up" She then just got up and left me. 

I just sat there and stared at the empty space where she was just sitting. I must have sat like this for another 15 minutes before Jess came and found me.

"You okay Zayn"

"Yeah...Perrie just ended things though"

"Oh baby I'm so so sorry"

"No don't be. Anyway I have a better Idea of what we could do with the rest of our day"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah put your bags in the car and then come with me"

JESS' POV

I did as instructed by Zayn and then he walked us through loads of streets in the town until he came to a stop outside one building. A club.

" A club Zayn?"

"Yeah I wanna forget about Perrie" He said suddenly seeming angry but you could hear the pain leaking from each word. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the club and straight to the bar. He ordered us drinks on end. By the end of the night I didn't even know what I was drinking and my head became light and fuzzy, unable to stand on my feet anymore I went and sat back at the bar. Zayn had been drinking a lot and the only difference I could see was that he was becoming noticably angry.

"Zayn we are going home" I slurred grabbing his hand and pulling him back to the car.

"I'm driving" Zayn stated.

"Zayn I don't think you should" My words came out funny.

"NO I'M DRIVING" As stupid as this was I let him climb into the front seat and I slipped in next to him. I guess in my drunken state I didn't really have a common sense anymore because that meant I could have prevented what happened next. 

Zayn turned the corner not stopping at the traffic lights. A huge lorry was coming towards us and hit us smack on my side of the car. That's all I remember before it went black.