Phonecall

JESS’ POV

I tried so hard to get to sleep but nothing worked. I couldn’t get that phone call with my Mum off my mind. I certainly wasn’t going to tell Louis about it though, he would go mental.  I didn’t want him of any of the other boys to get hurt. I couldn’t live with the guilt and I can’t live without them.

*Flashback*

I walked from the kitchen leaving them to eat. How the hell did she get my number and what the hell did she want now.

“Hello”

“Ah Jessica It’s certainly been a while”

“Oh really Mum I hadn’t noticed” I said, my words dripping with sarcasm.

“Well I hope you are having a pleasant Christmas. Just thought that I would pre-warn you about something”

“And what would that be mother”

“You are coming to France to live with us. If you don’t willingly bring yourself we will come and get you. If you refuse from then on we will hurt the people you love”

My heart dropped to my stomach when she said this. Why, Why the hell did she want me back? If I am a so called ‘Worthless Bitch’ then why would she want me?

“Why Mum? Why do you want me?”

“Well I have heard that you are doing pretty well for yourself, with a famous boyfriend and all. We want to make our claim on you so that if you come into a lot of money then it is ours”

“So you want me for money that I don’t have?”

“No dear, We want the money that your boyfriend has. If you fail to get it there will be consequences. Do you understand?”

There was no avoiding it now. She was coming for me one way or another. I wasn’t going to go to her though. If she really wants me she can come get me.

“Yes Mother I understand”

“Good, If we don’t see you within the next few days we will come for you. Make sure that you have access to your boyfriends’ money. Otherwise you are worthless to us”

There it was again. Worthless. That word sure got thrown around a lot when I was involved.

“Bye mother” I hung upon her. I let the tears fall that were brimming in my eyes. Once I had had my little cry, I composed myself and returned to the kitchen looking at all the faces that I loved and would soon have to leave.

*End of Flashback*

Clearly I wasn’t going to go to France because that would make me completely stupid. If I had a chance to stay away from them I would take it. I won’t go down without a fight. But I am not getting the boys or Tara involved because I knew they would be in too much danger if they tried to protect me. I had to make the most of the last few days that I could spend with them.

“Come on Boo wake up” I said kissing Louis cute little nose.

“Morning Beautiful”

“Good morning Handsome”

“What do you want to do today?”

“Well I was hoping that we could all go out together like to a theme park or something because I know that you are going back on tour soon and we won’t get chance to all spend time together”