Our Day out (part 1)

HARRY'S POV

Zayn came bursting through the door with Jess on his back, both of them giggling. Jess' infectious and beautiful laughter made us all smile. Zayn put her on the sofa, On Louis lap.

"Erm Harry...can I talk to you. Privately?" Zayn asked making eye contact with me.

"Yeah sure" I got up and Zayn led me to his bedroom and then locked the door. He nervously paced up and down the room, running his hand through his hair and biting his lip, 

"Come on mate. What's wrong?" I asked him, patting the space next to me on the bed. He paced the length of the room a few more times before finally sitting down. 

"So there's this girl that I've known for a while now. Recently I've started to have these feelings for her, but these feelings are so indescribably inappropriate and wrong. She's just so beautiful, everything about her. I don't know if I love her or if I am just in love with the idea of being with her but I know that there are feelings there that really shouldn't be there" each word he spoke made me think of Jess. How badly I wanted her but how badly I could hurt Louis if he found this out.  

"Look mate I know exactly what you are going through, believe it or not I an going through the same thing right now. I've known this girl for a while now but I've never really realised that I had feelings for her. Only problem being is that she has a boyfriend. Anyway, who is it?" 

"I don't think I can tell you. What about you, who is the girl that's caught your eye?" 

"I don't think I can say either" 

"How about we both say it on the could of three?" Zayn suggested. 

"Fine, I guess we can do that" 

"Okay 1...2...3" 

"Jess" we both said in unison. It took a minute before the shock registered on both of our faces. We just stood there staring at each other. This could cause even more problems and make everything more painful and awkward for every single person. He broke the silence with a cough and began to speak. 

"So what do we do Haz?"  

"I don't know Zayn. I mean I've thought this over a lot in my head and the only logical thing I can think of is getting them to break up and then prove to her that we should be with her. But now there is 3 of us fighting for her affections. We can try and split them up, I know it will have horrible aftermath and if we do we will have to decide who gets her, or let her decide who she wants" 

"I guess we can only try" 

"Yeah"  

"Thanks for that mate" 

"No problem buddy" I said and left the room, walking back to the sitting room where everybody was watching television. Jess was curled up into Louis. God I wish that was me.

JESS' POV 

We were watching the television in a comfortable silence until we heard a car pull up outside. A few minutes later Tara and Niall came through the door with huge smiles all over their faces. 

"Hey sweetie. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever" I said to Tara "I would come and hug you but I clearly can't" 

"Don't worry honey I will come to you" Tara responded, taking her coat off and then making her way over to me, wrapping me in a tight embrace. 

"Keep strong beautiful" she whispered in my ear before pulling away. 

"I will" 

"Anyway on a lighter note, tomorrow do you and Louis want to go on a double date with Niall and I? We thought it would be nice to spend some time together before they left and I have to be doing lots of university stuff" I looked over at Louis who was engrossed in the television. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. 

"Yeah that would be fabulous, we haven't spent time together in ages" 

"Okay cool" 

"I'm going to go to bed now." I stated and Louis looked over when he heard this. 

"Here I'll carry you" he lifted me off the sofa and carried me towards our shared bedroom as I called a goodnight to everybody, getting an unenthusiastic and sleepy response . Louis placed me on the bed and helped me to change into my pyjamas. 

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Louis asked as I sat on the bed, brushing my hair into a smooth ponytail. 

"Well we are double dating with Niall and Tara tomorrow" he nodded but his face had noticeably dropped, 

"What's wrong Boo?" 

"It's just I haven't spent any time with you and I am leaving for tour in two days time" 

"I'm so sorry Boo, I didn't realise" 

"Don't worry baby it's not your fault I promise. Just make sure we have that Sunday, our last day here, alone together. Okay?" 

"Okay, that sounds perfect to me" 

"Good. Now get some rest gorgeous. You need it" he said, tucking me into bed and sliding in next to me. He flicked the bedside lamp off , making the room pitch black. He placed a gentle kiss on the lips before whispering a sweet 'goodnight' and 'I love you' before we fell asleep wrapped up in one another's arms.

LOUIS POV

I woke up and rolled over to see Jess' beautiful, sleeping face. I kissed the tip of her nose and then got up. I showered and changed into some black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Once changed, I went downstairs to find Liam, Niall andHarry awake. Liam was reading the paper , Niall was eating breakfast and Harry was watching the television.

"Good Morning lads"

"Morning Lou" They chorused. I made some toast and then sat down at the counter to eat it. When I was finished I heard people coming down the stairs behind me. It was Zayn carrying Jess. Jess looked incredible. Her light hair had been put up at the front and then her loose curls hung down past her shoulders. She had a light blue skater dress that hugged her figure perfectly.

"Wow you look...Flawless" I breathed and Zayn placed her into my lap, so that I could wrap my arms around her. She gently kissed me on the lips but as she went to pull away I deepened the kiss. We stayed like this until somebody coughed, wanting us to stop kissing in the kitchen. Niall came downstairs with Tara.

"Everybody ready to go then?" Tara asked and we all nodded our heads in agreement. I picked Jess up and carried her to the car, Tara brought her crutches and wheelchair and put them in the car for us. Once everybody was in, I drove them to a small, old town about half an hour away. There were lots of cute shops where we could spoil the girl and there were places where we could get something nice to eat. I grabbed the wheelchair and lifted Jess into it so we could begin our day out.