Little did she know

HARRY'S POV

I sighed and fell back onto my bed. I had the most perfect day ever. I got to spend quality time with the one person that I wanted to spend time with more than anybody on this earth. Jess. Okay so maybe I have this tiny weeny crush on Louis girlfriend. I mean she was the most stunningly beautiful girl that I had ever met. Her eyes were just amazing. She is hillarious, sweet, kind, caring. The list could go on. The problem is I haven't been trying to help myself to stop liking her because...I don't think I want to.

JESS' POV

I woke up in the warmth of Louis arms. I turned my body around so that I could see his sleeping face. God he was just so...perfect. I traced each curve of his face. I pulled myself from out of his arms and straddled his waist before kissing each eyelid. His eyes fluttered open and a perfect smile formed on his beautiful face.

"I could certainly get used to waking up like this"

"Oh Could You now"

"Yes, Yes I could"

"Lou have I ever told you how perfect you actually are?"

"Me ha...No way"

"Seriously Lou. You are perfect in every single way possible"

"No I'm really not. I'm the least talented in the group and everybody thinks I'm gay and ugly"

"Louis William Tomlinson. You are THE most perfect guy I have ever met in my life. You are unbelieveabley funny, like wet yourself funny. You are so talented. Your voice is so pure and gentle and just beautiful, I could listen to it all day. You are clearly not gay...unless I am a man. And Louis ugly...really? Ugly my arse. You are so beautiful Lou. Your eyes are amazing and you are just beautifully perfect inside and out. And you are perfect for me. I love you BooBear"

"Wow...You are amazing. I love you so much, more than anything. Now come on you promised us a fashion show and I know you plan on going out with Zayn today so we better get started. I'll let the boys know" Louis dashed out the room and came back a few minutes later.

"Right get changed into your first outfit and come down when you are ready"

"Fine"

I took out an outfit from the bag that Harry picked out. It was a short black skirt and a tight red top with incredibly high heels. I did my make up and curled my hair before looking in the mirror. I looked like a freakin prostitute.

"ARE YOU READY!" Louis called.

"NO HARRY HAS PICKED PROSTITUTE CLOTHES"

"JUST COME DON'T WORRY"

I grabbed my crutches, got out my wheelchair and went down the stairs and into the lounge where the boys were waiting. They were sat on the sofa's facing away from me. I walked around the sofa with a dissaproving look on my face. All five jaws dropped. 

"Harry made me look like a prostitute!"

"I think you look really hot" Harry said and Lou elbowed him in the ribs.

"Dude"

"Sorry" 

"I am getting changed" I said turning around and running back up the starirs. I put the next outfit on from Liam's bag. It was a white skirt and a blue cropped t-shirt. Once changed I grabbed my crutches and went downstairs and stood in front of the boys.

"Wowza"

"Woah"

"Holy"

"Mother of God"