Louis story

LOUIS POV

I'd just arrived in Doncaster and it was about 7pm. There was no chance that I was going to go home because of all the issues I had with my family. So instead I booked in at a 5 star hotel in nearby. I missed Jess like hell and all I wanted to do was go back to London to be with her. She had moved in now that she wasn't going back to university so we were with each other 24/7, this meant that naturally it was going to be hard to be apart. I checked into my room and when I got up I collapsed on the bed letting out a loud sigh. This was going to be a hard week. I logged onto skype to see if Jess was online  but she wasn't. All I wanted to do was hear her voice. My phone was dead from the journey and was just charging so I would have to wait until that was done.

JESS' POV

I'd been at home all day by myself, I hadn't eaten tea because I didn't really want to bother cooking a meal for one. So all I had done all day was mope around and think about how much I already missed Louis. Do you know what I can't actually do this. I logged onto the internet and booked a hotel room in Doncaster for a week. I packed my bag, grabbed my phone and booked a car to the train station. The train ride was about 4 hours long so I got into Doncaster at about 11pm. A taxi took me straight to the hotel so I went up to my bedroom. I sat in my room flicking through the different channels when all of a sudden all of the power went out leaving me in the dark with no tv or light.

People were all leaving their rooms and going down to the reception clearly experiencing the same problem. I follwed the crowd all the way down to the main desk where there must have been about 50 people gathered around. I sat quietly on a chair waiting to see what was going on when I spotted something out the corner of my eye, well more like someone. His red chinos, blue and white striped top, TOMS and brown hair were recognisable from a mile off. Louis.

"LOUIS!!" I shouted accross the hotel lobby. His head spun round at the mention of his name. A look of shock and confusion plastered all over his face but was soon replaced by a huge grin. He ran over to me avoiding anybody that got in his way. When he reached me he picked me up and spun me around placing my lips on his. 

"God how stupid and needy are we Lou, we can't even be away from each other for a day"

"It's called love. Anyway what are you doing here?"

"Lou is it not obvious. I already missed you too much and I didn't want to spend a whole week sat around thinking about how much I missed you. Anyway why are you in a hotel not at home?" I asked suddenly realising that he wasn't at home with his mum.

"GUYS THE POWER IS BACK YOU CAN RETURN TO YOUR ROOMS" The manager shouted so Louis took my hand and led me back to his room. I was not going to let my question go as much as I knew he wanted me to. When we got into the room we sat and snuggled on his bed.

"Lou you never answered my question"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yeah Lou I really do"

"I've never told anybody this before"

"Don't worry you can trust me" He took a deep breath preaparing for what he was about to say.

(A/N I have nothing against Mark Tomlinson or any of his family this is purely for story purposes so I am sorry if it is offensive)

"So I was a normal teenager with high hopes and big dreams. My dream was to become a famous singer. I kept it a secret for a while but eventually I told my Mum. My mum told Mark who is my stepdad. He brushed it off for a while but never really respected my dream. So I decided to go on Xfactor 3 years ago in 2010. My mum and stepsisters were extremely supportive of me but Mark wasn't. He thought that it was 'gay and a stupid career'. He told me if I did my Xfactor audition then he would disown me. I still did my audition because I thought that my Mum would never let him do that to me. I thought wrong. When I got home Mark beat me and kicked me out. I begged my mum to let me stay but he beat her too so that she would agree with him. I left nobody wanted me there so I left and stayed with Harry. I haven't seen my family since my audition day."

I let the information sink in as he told me his story. 

"Lou I'm so sorry" I couldn't think of anything else to say to him.

"Don't be sorry. I just wished things had turned out differently"

"Differently how?"

"Like I wish my Mum could have met our children and come to our wedding" It made me smile at how he said 'our children' and 'our wedding'.

"She still can Lou. Let's get some rest and tomorrow we can go and see her. Without Mark just me, you, your mum and your sisters"

"That sounds perfect"

A/N- sorry it's so short but i have had yet another crappy night and everybody wanted to find out about Louis past so here it is. 

Jess xxxx