Bath time and Zayn to the rescue

LOUIS POV

"Where are we eating?" Jess asked.

"Well since Niall picked the food we are eating Nando's but we are not eating it at Nando's"

"Right okay then"

We had something pretty amazing planned for the girls and we were hoping that they would love it. Something was different about Jess today. She seemed slightly off and I am not really sure what it is but I will find out. We picked up the Nando's takeaway then drove to our secret location. It was a secluded field next to a gorgeous lake. We had laid out a picnic rug.

"Wow this is amazing" Jess breathed and I pulled her into my side briniging our bodies closer together. Jess really looked amazing tonight her dress fit her perfectly hugging her amazing figure in all the right places. It was blue and white striped so clearly Louis inspired. Tara looked very nice tonight aswell.

We sat down and tucked into our food. Jess was taking incredibly small bites and she must have eaten like 2 pieces of chicken alltogether. She didn't eat at breakfast either and I am not sure if she ate lunch. I'll ask Tara later. I pulled Jess onto my knee.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing just tired. Can I go to the loo please."

"Yeah it's just in the little cafe round the corner. Want me to come?"

"No I'll be fine"

She pulled herself off my lap before dissapearing round the corner.

JESS' POV

I got up to supposedly go to the toilet but truthfully I just felt sick. I couldn't stay with them any longer. I am going to call Zayn and just go home to bed. I can explain to Louis tommorow.

Zayn Can you come and pick me up please Xx

What why? I thought you were on a date? Xxx

I am..I'll explain later just come to the small cafe on the corner about 5 minutes away Please! Xxx

On my way now...Have to bring Harry and Li though Xxx

Thats fine Xxx

A few minutes later Zayn's car pulled with Liam driving up and I hopped inside. They all looked worried and I am guessing they want an explaination. I didn't want to tell them. I could only think of what Louis would do and that is what made me break down. Zayn pulled me into his chest and stroked my hair. I think he understood that i couldn't explain...not right now anyway.

It was a silent car journey home and as soon as we got in I ran straight up to my room and cried my eyes out. There was a knock on my door and Harry, Zayn and Liam entered.

"You okay babe?" Zayn asked. I simply shook my head.

"You wanna tell us whats wrong?"

"You'll all judge me"

"It's fine if you don't want to tell us"

"Fine...I'm just too fat so I...I..I'm starving myself. I feel so ill after just eating that food on the date and I didn't want them to know and I know Louis won't want me anymore"

"Jess.." Harry started but was interrupted by his phone ringing. He excused himself to take the call.

HARRY'S POV

I left the bedroom in shock by what Jess had just revealed to us. But I needed to answer the call...from Louis.

"Hey Lou"