Louis Birthday/ Christmas Eve

Louis POV

I was woken up by Jess kissing me which I have to say is the best way to be woken up.

"Happy Birthday Lou"

"Thank you"

"Come on then lets go downstairs there may be a suprise for you" We got out of bed to go downstairs. When we down got down there were decorations everywhere and they had made me breakfast. I had a feeling that this wasn't the boys idea.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!"

"YAY!"

We ate all our breakfast then they decided to hand out presents. Niall and Tara got me a new football kit and a new pair of braces. Zayn got me a load of hair products and a striped shirt. Liam got me a IPhone case with a picture of us all on and some pyjamas, Harry got me a beanie hat and some new red jeans. Jess saved her present until last. It was a big collage of different pictures of me and her and she also got me a keyring and wallet sized picture of me and her. They were amazing.

"Thank you so much. I love it." I whispered to her then gently kissed her lips.

"I have another suprise for you. You have to go and get dressed up in smart clothes"

"As long as I can pick what you are wearing"

"Fine now go get ready"

She dragged me up the stairs and went in the bath while I went in the shower. Then I chaged into tight black trousers, a white shirt and a black tie. I picked a long floaty white dress with a gold band wrapped aroind the middle for Jess.

"Now Madame let me do your hair"

"But...."

"Pleaaase"

"Only beacause it is your birthday". I had experience with doing girls hair because of my sisters. But we don't talk about them ...

I dried her hair then did a loose french braid that fell over her shoulder. I was actually pretty pleased with myself.

"Wow Lou when did you become a hairdresser?"

"I have magical powers. Now get dressed"

She excused herself to put her dress on while I got changed into my clothes.

"I'll wait for you downstairs Louis!" she called.

Once changed I went to the kitchen where Jess was standing with her back turned talking to Tara. I snaked my arms around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder. She pulled away and turned round to look at me.

"You look very dashing birthday boy"

"And you look phenominal"

"DON'T YOU MEAN PHENOMINIALL!!!!" Niall screamed.

"DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT" Tara shouted at him and dragged him off to the living room.

"As I was saying you look very beautiful"

"Thanks Lou" She said before gently kissing me. "Now lets go!"

We got driven to this empty golf course there was a picnic laid out. It was like on high school musical where they have the whole place to themselves. It was really beautiful.

"To make up for yestarday" She whispered kissing my cheek and then running off to the blanket.

JESS' POV

We sat for hours talking and eating the food. I felt much better after my talk with Louis yestarday.

"Louis follow me I have to show you something" I pulled him over to the lake and we stood right on the edge. I crept up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his neck. Then I shoved him into the water making him squeal like a girl.