Fat

JESS' POV

When I was getting dressed this morning I noticed how much weight I had put on. I mean I was large before but I had really let myself go these last few months. Damn it how could I have been so stupid. This will be a huge turn off for Louis and he probably won't want me anymore. I have to do something.

I'll jut cook breakfast but not enough for everybody and I just won't eat any. Yeah I'll do that. Pulling myself out of Louis tight grip proved to be difficult but I managed it in the end. I want downstairs and made a full English breakfast.

"GUYS BREAKFAST!!!" I screamed then I heard loads f different footsteps coming towards the kitchen. Before I knew it we were all sat down eating. Louis noticed that I didn't have any food.

"Where is your food?"

"Oh I didn't make enough but I don't mind I would rather you guys eat"

"here have some of mine'

"honestly Lou it's fine" I kissed him on the cheek then went to wash up the pots and pans that I had used. I felt two arms wrap around me from behind.

"so it's Christmas soon..."

"yeah and your birthday...what do you want."

"I have everything I need. What about you"

"I don't expect you to get me anything Louis"

"well tough luck. What are you doing today?"

"I think I am going Christmas shopping with Tara"

"So you are leaving me with the boys then" he pouted.

"yup...I am going to get changed."

"okay well me and Niall are takin you and Tara out tonight so you can get something new to wear today if you want."

"Lou I won't have any money after I have bought everyone's presents"

"well I'll buy it then...don't even argue here is the money" he shoved the money in my hand then ran off. As much as I wanted to refuse the money a new dress would be nice.

I went to find Tara once I was dressed who was already dressed.

"shall we go?" she asked.

"yes we shall. BYE BOYS!"

"BYE" they all chorused. Louis came running through the door and grabbed me before I left.

"You didn't think you were going to leave without a goodbye kiss did you?"

I shook my head and he gave me a light kiss on the lips.

"okay Louis I really have to go now" I grabbed Tara's hand and headed to the car. We drove the the shopping centre and decided to get our dresses for tonight first. I tried on loads all of them seemed too tight or showed my fat. Eventually I decided on a blue and white striped dress with a red belt across the middle. Tara chose a simple black dress with three quarter netted arms. She looked stunning unlike me.

We paid for our things then went gift shopping. I bought Zayn a new baseball jacket in bright green and a cap that said DJ Malik on it. I got Niall a new pair of red high tops since his ones were looking very battered. For Harry a new beanie and a top that said 'pussy magnet' on it with a picture of a kitten. Liam I bought a leather bracelet and a green onsie that had LiLi embroidered on the front. For Louis I bought a leather bracelet that said 'forever and always' on, a new striped top and I bought us matching couple onsies that said his and hers on. I had Tara's present already wrapped and at home.

"ready to go home?"

"yeah I think so"

We drove back home where the boys were waiting. But we ran straight upstairs to get ready for our double date.

"zayn come help us!" I called down the stairs and soon enough he was in the room ready to help.

"right jess go wash your hair and shave"

I did as instructed then walked back to where Tara and zayn were. Tara headed off to the shower while Zayn settled me in a seat in front of the mirror.

"Right I'm going to dry it, curl it then pin the front up"

He got to work whilst I painted my nails navy blue. Once finished he moved to my face doing natural makeup. Finished with eyeliner and mascara.

"now go put your dress on then come show me"

I got the dress out the bag and pulled it gently over my head. Tara was finished and I couldn't put into words how amazing she looked. I put on my white heels then looked at myself in the mirror. Yuck. He'd managed to do a good job of my hair and makeup but I still just looked fat. Crap how was I going to get out of eating tonight? I was going to a restaurant so he would notice if I ate nothing. I have to think of a plan.

"perfect...Louis will love it" Zayn said coming up behind me " Now go on they are waiting"

Me and Tara walked down the stairs to find Niall and Louis waiting for us. They turned around and their jaws dropped. That was just Tara though. Louis pulled me into him by my waist planting a long sweet kiss on my lips.

"you are so amazingly beautiful" he whispered.

But i knew it was all just a lie.