Chapter 120 No other choice

Zhou Niannan locked himself in the house for three days and three nights. During this time, he kept drinking, drinking until he was dizzy, drunk, and unconscious...

In a daze, he returned to a few years ago, when he was the high-spirited and unruly third son of the Dingyuan Marquisate. Although he had not received endless praise from the people, he lived a carefree and unrestrained life, doing whatever he wanted.

If he hadn't met Xie Miao and fallen in love with her...

No, even though his heart was broken, he couldn't bear to abandon the past, which was a unique memory between him and her. If he had another chance in life, he would still go to the city gate on that day four years ago, stop the destined carriage, and meet the girl he loved most in his life.

He would treat her well, try his best to please her, and take advantage of Cui Er's inability to react, and make her marry him willingly without any marriage decree.

Zhou Niannan held the jar of wine, his face flushed and a smile bloomed on his lips.

In his fantasy, again and again, he finally married Xie Miao as he wished. The dream was so beautiful that he was even more reluctant to get out of his drunken state.

Madam Marquis Dingyuan cried several times in secret. How could she not know Nan'er's deep affection for Xie Miao? But the die was cast, and she could not let him get into trouble.

She invited Qin Tianyu and Baili Sheng over. The three of them have been friends for many years and perhaps they could persuade him.

Qin Tianyu and Baili Sheng pushed open the door, and the stinky smell of alcohol rushed straight to the sky, making the two drunkards cover their noses in disgust.

Empty wine jars were scattered all over the floor. Zhou Niannan was sitting on the floor, leaning against the table leg, his eyes blurry, half asleep and half awake.

"Xie, Xie Miao..." He was still shouting incoherently.

Qin Tianyu and Baili Sheng looked at each other with heavy hearts.

At first, they all thought that Niannan's feelings for Xie Miao were just a whim after falling in love for the first time. However, as time went by, they saw clearly that Niannan is a guy who would be fine if he does not fall in love, but once he does, the mountain would collapse and the earth would crack!

But unfortunately, his love rival is Cui Muli... This, this, this, ... who can beat that scheming guy? If it were them, they would have fallen in love with someone else long ago!

The two men sighed and split up, sitting next to Zhou Niannan.

"Niannan, listen to my advice, there are always beautiful women in the world..."

"Niannan, I have experience, brother. You have to endure this kind of thing, and you will be fine after you get through this..."

The two tried to persuade Zhou Niannan earnestly, but after a while they realized that Zhou Niannan wasn't listening at all. Well, it would be better to drink with him. All their words could be said in the wine!

*

With their unremitting efforts, Zhou Niannan was finally drunk and fell into a deep sleep.

He slept for two days and two nights. When he woke up, he had a splitting headache. Then he regained consciousness and stared blankly at the ceiling of the tent.

"Wine." He shouted hoarsely, "Someone, give me some wine. I want to drink!"

Zuo Qing entered the room, clasped his fists and said, "Young Master, you can't drink anymore."