Chapter 125 Unwilling

Ever since Cui Muli showed up, everyone's expressions were different and colourful.

Cui Xijun and Ding Mingxuan were pleasantly surprised, Wen Rubin felt uncomfortable, Su Panyan was anxious, while Xie Miao and Cui Xining just watched from the other side.

The two cousins-in-law really wanted to grab a stool and watch the fun, especially Xie Miao, who completely forgot that she was someone's wife.

After a brief silence, several people rushed to speak.

Cui Xijun: "Second Brother..."

Ding Mingxuan: "Muli..."

Su Panyan: "Brother Wen..."

Even Wen Rubin spoke up: "Second Young Master Cui."

Amid the shouts, Cui Muli walked past the crowd and went straight to Xie Miao, "A-Miao."

Xie Miao lowered her voice and asked, "Why are you here?"

Cui Muli said, "I was passing by here and saw your guards outside, so I came in to see you."

Her bodyguard is the nun, Miao Rong, whose real name is Jiang Rong. She had previously said that she was a bodyguard of the Zhou family, but in fact she was a secret guard under Cui Muli.

Xie Miao said: "Now that you're done, go back to work."

Cui Muli said: "No problem, today is a day off. I will accompany you to go around."

Xie Miao said: "Then I won't go shopping anymore."

Cui Muli said: "That's great, let's go home together."

Xie Miao: ...

Ding Mingxuan tried to make himself known, and jokingly said, "Muli, you are so unkind. Do you not see your brother now that you have a wife?"

Before Cui Muli could speak, Cui Xijun said, "That's right. My second brother only has eyes for my sister-in-law and can't see anyone else."

Her tone was deliberate and there was something else behind her words. Everyone present understood it.

Su Panyan felt very aggrieved. She knew that Cui Xijun was targeting her, but she was in no position to refute.

Wen Rubin saw her reaction and instinctively wanted to speak for her. However, when he recalled the past, his heart quickly cooled down.

Never mind, she doesn't need his protection at all.

He looked at Cui Muli again. It was this young man who caused him to break off his engagement with Wanwan. He was indignant, but he could do nothing because Wanwan was willing.

He felt that Wanwan deserved it, and at the same time, he felt that Cui Muli was ungrateful. The two emotions kept intertwining and actually gave rise to an impulse.

"Second Young Master Cui." He was unwilling to be ignored and said, "I am Wen Rubin, an editor of the Hanlin Academy. I have heard for a long time that you are a gentleman with good manners and are knowledgeable, but today I see that you are not worthy of your reputation and are nothing more than this."

The words are full of provocation!

Cui Muli still ignored him. He looked down at his wife and asked, "What do you want for lunch? I'll ask the kitchen to make it."

Xie Miao wanted to shake his shoulders: Let's get to the point, is this the time to discuss the dishes?!

Everyone could see that he was deliberately embarrassing Wen Rubin, but why did he do this? Logically speaking, the two of them had no entanglement before, except, except...