Chapter 132 Porcelain-bumping

Xie Miao finally chose a house of the Cai family, which was not far from Cai Lunfang and convenient for Fang Zhiruo to go in and out on weekdays.

Since the first day they met, Cai Jiamin was very interested in Fang Zhiruo and often came to chat with her. As they chatted, they both felt that they were like-minded and wished they had gotten to know each other earlier.

When Fang Zhiruo came to Leiyang this time, she was most concerned about papermaking. Seeing this, Cai Jiamin took the initiative to offer to take her to visit various paper mills.

Fang Zhiruo was overjoyed and invited Xie Miao to go with her, but the latter smiled and shook her head.

"You and Miss Cai are both good at papermaking, but I know nothing about it. I can only watch helplessly. Why don't I go out and have fun while you guys are busy with your work?"

Fang Zhiruo thought about it and realized that what she said was right. "I heard that there are many scenic spots in Leiyang. It would be nice for you to go there during the day."

Cai Jiamin introduced enthusiastically, "There are many scenic spots in Leiyang, the most worthwhile ones would be Cai Lun Bamboo Sea, Cai Lun Memorial, Cai Lun Tomb, Cai Lun School..."

She is a descendant of Cai Lun, and has been proud of her ancestor since she was a child. She holds her head high and speaks with pride. Like Fang Zhiruo, she is not delicate and noble, but full of vigour and vitality.

Xie Miao admired such an energetic girl, so she said: "Okay, then I will check out the places you mentioned one by one."

The next day, Fang Zhiruo and Cai Jiamin went out early. After Xie Miao had tidied up, she took Fu Lu and the others to Cai Lun Bamboo Sea.

Cai Lun Bamboo Sea is the foundation of Cai Lun's research on papermaking, and there are still many local workshops around it. The bamboo forest is magnificent, the green waves are undulating, and the Leishui River winds and passes through.

Xie Miao and her companions boarded a light boat and slowly moved forward along the Leishui River, where they could see green bamboos on both sides of the river, and the fragrance of bamboos permeated the air. When they reached the deep end, they changed to walking, following the winding path to explore the three wonders of the bamboo sea.

When they returned by boat, the sun had already set and the wind was blowing.

Tian Feng drove the carriage into the city. The roads here were different from those in the capital. Most of them were muddy and narrow dirt roads, with some dilapidated villages scattered around.

There is a corner not far ahead, and on the right is an abandoned old house, which just blocks the oncoming view.

Tian Feng deliberately slowed down and drove the carriage carefully, but something unexpected happened. A white-haired old man appeared from nowhere and approached the carriage from the side. Seeing that he was about to be knocked to the ground, Tian Feng hurriedly pulled the reins tightly, forcing the horse to raise its hooves high, and after a long and piercing cry, it barely stopped its forward momentum.

"Ouch!" This was the sound of the old man in front being frightened and falling to the ground.

"Ouch!" Several people in the carriage stumbled and cried out in pain.

Tian Feng was panicked for a moment, but then he calmed down and turned around to ask, "Madam, are you okay?"

"No problem." Xie Miao heard his breath was a little disordered, and asked, "What happened?"