Chapter 127 Drunk

Within a few days, the entire Cui family noticed the changes in Cui Xijun.

She changed her former wilful behaviour. She treated her stepmother with respect, treated her younger brother with love, treated Xie Miao with kindness, put aside her prejudices, and accepted the existence of the Xie family from the bottom of her heart.

Although everyone was puzzled, they were all happy to see it happen.

Over the years, Madam Xie has treated her stepson and stepdaughter as her own. Now that she has won Xijun's respect, it can be said that all the hard work has paid off.

Madam Xie pretended to be calm in front of others, but secretly cried with joy. She pulled Xie Miao and said, "A-Miao, you are really my lucky star. Xijun understood things right after you came into the family. Our second branch will definitely get better and better in the future."

Xie Miao was helpless, "Xijun is sensible because you treat her well. It has nothing to do with me."

"If I say yes, then yes." Madam Xie said, "How about this, I'll send someone to Zhiwei Lou to reserve a table tonight, and the women of our second house can celebrate alone?"

Xie Miao said: "Calm down, be careful not to scare Xijun."

Madam Xie had no choice but to give up. After a while, she suggested, "Then I'll invite her some other day, and the three of us can go boating on the lake? Or go to a mountain resort to escape the summer heat and pick lotus seeds?"

...

After Xie Miao coaxed Madam Xie, she went back to the study to read some scriptures, then spread out a piece of paper and started writing a letter.

In twenty days, it will be the end of the summer heat, which is also the time when Cui Xijun fell into a trap in the previous life. At that time, Cui Muli was on a business trip, and Cui Xijun met Zhang Mingchang when she was out. She was furious and ordered people to teach him a lesson.

Afterwards, the Cui family fell into the quagmire carefully set up by the Zhang family.

Looking back on this life, although Cui Xijun was wilful and reckless, she was also visibly growing, which was a good thing for the Cui family and the second branch.

This time, Xie Miao did not try to be mysterious, but wrote down the Zhang family's conspiracy in detail, asking Cui Muli to be prepared to deal with it.

After receiving the letter, Cui Muli's thoughts were different from Xie Miao's.

He was thinking about another detail.

Zhang Xianzong is a well-known smiling tiger. It is not surprising that he is cruel and ruthless, but as the saying goes, even a tiger would not eat its own cubs. Zhang Mingchang is a hopeless case, but he is still his legitimate son after all. But according to A-Miao, Zhang Xianzong is able to do this so cleanly and efficiently, using his legitimate son's life in exchange for a move to bring down the Cui family.

It didn't make sense.

He repeatedly pondered the relationship between them. From Zhang Xianzong sending away the concubine, who pretended to be dead, and secretly cultivating the eldest son of the concubine, to him openly loving the legitimate son, but secretly sending him to his death...

After a while, he called Shen Yang and said, "Send someone to check whether Zhang Xianzong's wife, Madam Wang, had excessive contact with other men before marrying Zhang Xianzong."

After Shen Yang left, Cui Muli was summoned by Luo Biyu.

When he entered Luo Biyu's study, Luo Biyu pushed a memorial over and said, "Read it yourself."