Chapter 138 Retribution

Cui Muli brought up the matter of Qiu Min again, telling Xie Miao that the Qiu family was wiped out and that the Fourth Prince might be involved. They had been searching for him for a long time.

Xie Miao pretended to be surprised: "So A-Yu is the key witness you have been looking for?"

"That's right." Cui Muli said, "A-Miao, you helped me a lot unintentionally."

Xie Miao was really like a dumb person eating bitter herbs, unable to express her pain. She had no intention of getting involved in Qiu Min's plot, but now that she had run into this, could she just turn a blind eye?

What a bad fate! This is definitely a bad fate!

She suppressed her annoyance and asked, "Have you sent anyone to look for him?"

"En, I also sent someone to rescue his sister immediately."

Xie Miao said: "His sister is the only relative he has left in the world. Whoever finds her first will gain his trust."

Cui Muli said: "After the Qiu family was in trouble, the Ministry of Justice found the body of a girl of similar age to little Yanzi at the fire scene. She also had her keepsake on her body, so they mistakenly thought that Qiu Min was the only one who had escaped by chance."

In their previous life, they all thought that little Yanzi was dead, but in fact, King Rui secretly had something on Qiu Min, and many years later, Xie Miao would die because of this.

Looking at the whole incident, Qiu Min's entire family are victims, but it is also an indisputable fact that he killed Xie Miao in his previous life.

Does Xie Miao resent Qiu Min? Of course she does. But compared to resentment, the most urgent task should be to deal with the culprit who caused all the tragedies - the Fourth Prince, Li Hongye.

She said, "The fact that the Zhang family was able to poison you this time proves that they can no longer tolerate you."

He said, "Don't worry, A-Miao. Now that I have information about Qiu Min, I will be able to follow the clues and find out the real reason why Li Hongye exterminated the Qiu family."

Xie Miao was not worried. Apart from anything else, she completely believed in Cui Muli's abilities.

"En." She said, "Then I wish you can find out the truth as soon as possible."

He sighed with regret, "It's a pity that you rarely go out and can't have a good time."

Xie Miao knew that it was not a good idea to stay here for long, so she asked, "When are we leaving?"

"The Changfeng Escort Agency's ship will be waiting for us at the dock at maoshi the day after tomorrow."

"I understand."

"A-Miao, when I have free time, I will go with you..."

"I'm tired." Xie Miao showed little interest and turned away, "You should go and rest too."

However, she had only taken two steps when she heard a muffled sound behind her. Turning back, she saw Cui Muli falling to the ground with blood on his lips.

Xie Miao rushed over quickly, "Cui Muli, what's wrong with you?"

His face was filled with pain, "The-, the remaining poison has not yet been eliminated..."

As he spoke, he coughed again and again, looking so weak that it seemed as if he would faint at the next moment.

Xie Miao hurriedly shouted: "Shen Yang, Tian Feng, quickly help your family's Young Master into the house and bring him medicine immediately!"