Neighbours

Daya's POV: 
I couldn't believe I have been sent home first. There were so many emotions racing through my body I was embarrassed I was angry and most of all I was disappointed in myself. As I sat in my lonely hotel room with tears in my eyes quickly trying to stuff and sort all of my looks and wigs into suitcases. I finally finished packing and decided to go for a shower to try and relax a little bit. The relaxation was quickly ruined as I discovered I was too tall for this crappy hotel shower and I had to stand with my knees bent the entire time. "Fuck this" I thought to myself, after drying myself off, I collapsed onto the bed, and suddenly I found myself, fighting back tears once again. Right as my eyes welled up with tears, my phone screen lit up. It was a text message from the producers, telling me I was being re-entered into the race, and to make sure I was prepared to go to the werk room tomorrow. I couldn't believe it I was absolutely ecstatic i was going to get a chance to show what Daya Betty can do. I made sure my suitcases were ready by the door so they were ready for me in the morning and got myself into bed as I had a huge day ahead of me.

The next morning me and the other eliminated Queen Orion are given a call time, and we went in a separate van to the studio from all of the other girls. We stood behind the doors within the werk room and waited for RuPaul to announce to the rest of the queens that there is going to be two new girls added into the mix. "BETTYS BACK" I call out as I burst through the doors. Maddy was excited to see me and threw his arms around me the first chance he got, although majority of the other girls seem happy, I can tell that there are some which are annoyed at the fact that we are back. The judgemental looks made me want to do even better today. Looking along the line of girls one in particular caught my eye she was tall and slim, and had her curly hair tied up in a bun on top of her head and a faux cheetah print fur coat. Her septum piercing glimmered under the studio lights, "wow" I thought to myself, as I found myself staring at her. She glanced up at me and caught me staring and flashed me a wink and a smile. I quickly looked away to hide the redness, which was covering my face.

Boscos POV:
"Wow, he's even hotter in person". Obviously you can't tell from a picture, but I had no idea how tall Daya was, he towered above the rest of the Queens. I caught him staring at me, so flashed him a quick wink a smile. I saw the redness creep onto his face as he quickly looked away from me to hide it. That was a good sign I thought to myself. Ru announced that today's challenge was going to be a ball, I was excited as I love to design and creating things. Depending on your premiere group we both had different themes, my group had animal print, which is up there as one of my favourite things in the entire world. As focused as I was on the challenge at hand, I couldn't help, but keep finding myself glancing over in Dayas direction. He was focused. I assumed he felt like he has a lot to prove after being sent home so early in the competition, but judging by his sewing skills, I knew he would be just fine in todays challenge. 

As I felt confident,I began to walk around the werk room seeing if anybody else needed some advice, June was struggling with having to sew a garment. I helped her with her silhouette and left it at that I didn't want to be too helpful too early on. I eventually found myself at the workstation shared by Daya and Maddy. "I don't Belive we've met" I say to Daya with a smile, "I'm Bosco". "That's a pretty name" Daya replies, "im Daya, Daya Betty". I act surprised, as if I haven't heard that name before "wow that is quite the name", "I'm a type one diabetic" he replies, "it's a real pain in the ass". As he talks to me, I find myself getting lost in those eyes, simply nodding, and agreeing to whatever he says. "Well I best be on my way, good luck dolls" as I walk away give Daya a rub on the shoulder although it wasn't much I wanted to be closer to him. 

After the challenge, both of us were safe it was almost a relief when I hear Daya's name be called alongside mine. Everyone was exhausted the ball challenges so hard 3 looks, 3 mugs one day. I couldn't wait to de- drag and finally get into the vans and get back to the hotel. I like to sit at the back of the van and try and get a quick nap in between the studio and hotel, as there wasn't too many of us in each van. There was always spare seats so I was rather surprised when I feel someone sat down right beside me I open my eyes and saw it was Daya. He looked at me and said "is it okay if I sit here?" I couldn't get the word yes out of my mouth quick enough, there was a brief silence before I asked "can I ask how tall you Actually are?" Daya flashed me a smile "I'm 5'1, only 1 inch shorter than Jorgeous actually" I found myself laughing hysterically at this. Oh no I thought, why do I find him so hilarious already. "For real though I'm 6'5", my heart flutters a little bit at that, I'm 6 foot and never thought I'd be able to find a man taller than me but here He was sat beside me in a mini van. Before I knew we were back at the hotel and the Queens started to pile into the elevator to head up to our hotel rooms.

"Chile I don't know about you but I am exhausted" Kerri said as she rested her head against Jasmines shoulder. Jorgeous who was
fast asleep was being carried like a koala to her room by Orion. I Had seen them holding hands in the van, but didn't think anything of it. "maybe I'm not the only one with a crush". The elevator doors opened, and we all stepped out onto the floor. I was hopeful that Dayas room would be near mine. I pulled out my room, key and it had the large number 308 stamped onto it. "Aww no, you better not snore. Hotels always have the thinnest walls" Daya said whilst giving me a playful shove. "What do you mean?" I asked him before he flashed me his own room key with the numbers 309 on if, "we are neighbours". "IT WAS YOU" I shouted excitedly, "you kept me up so late last night with your suitcases!". "I'm so sorry, you try getting sent home and see how you feel about packing" he said playfully. We walked along the hallway to our rooms, and finally say good night to each other. My heart was beating out of my chest, knowing that Daya was just in the room next door this couldn't have worked out any better.