First timer

Smut❌
Boscos POV:
I watched Daya almost in a daydream, as I shovelled my pasta into my mouth. "Is that good?" Willow said poking me in the arm bringing me back to reality. "Huh? Oh yeah it's great how's yours?" I managed to sting the sentence together barely, "it's great" willow said laughing. Me and Daya have our Lady and the Tramp moment with Camden being our photographer throughout, I loved having all of these pictures it was like a plethora of memories for me and when I was alone I would scroll through every picture I had of me and Daya. The five of us talk about our plans for the next 2 weeks, and speculate about what format we think the final will take on. "Do we think it'll be an individual performance, then the top 2" Daya questioned, he looked so sweet when he was thinking about things. The 5 of us almost skipped back to the hotel, excited about what was to come. I clung to Daya, not wanting there to be any distance between us, I felt like I needed him all the time. I slid one of my hands into the back pocket of his shorts and let it stay there as we walked. I squeezed his ass gently as we arrived back into the lobby, he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow, "can I help you" he laughed. I blushed looking away from him, "no, you can just keep looking as hot as you" I reply giving him a wink. Making him blush this time. I know what I wanted, I wasn't sure if Daya would agree, but I was desperate for it. As we got back into Dayas room I pressed him back against the door, going on my tiptoes I pressed my lips against his. Using all of my strength to keep him pressed against the door, I started to slide my hands up his shirt, rubbing my hands over his abs and chest. Daya went to step away from the door and I pushed him back, "fuck sco" he moaned deeply. "Is that how we are playing it today?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "Yes it is" I reply as seriously as I can, "are you going to be good?". I saw Daya struggle to compose himself, I let him come away from the door and told him to go lie down on the bed. I was prepared today as I eyed the bottle of lube still sat on his bedside table, and I pulled a condom out of my back pocket and dropped it down beside the bottle of lube, Daya eyed it nervously. "I've never done this before Sco", "don't worry baby, I'll take care of you" I say gently kissing his lips and starting to strip him. He returned the favour, pulling my top up over my head and my joggies down past my hips. As we looked at eachother in nothing but our underwear we started to kiss more hungrily. His hands wandered my body, making me want him more and more, my hands ended up on his hips, I looked down at him. Letting my fingers trace the hems on his boxers, making him whine as I teased him running my fingers down along his length through his boxers, he slid his own hands down his boxers and started to gently stroke himself. This almost made me come undone as I watched him, I pulled his boxers down as he continued to stroke along his length. Our eyes lock on eachother, "let me know if it's too much" I say comfortingly as I coat 3 of my fingers in lube, fluttering my fingers together so the lube wasn't as cold. I take his length into my other hand and slowly stroked him, as he moaned I slowly slid a finger inside of him. Daya whined at first and I felt him tense, before he relaxed again around it and moaned. I thrust it in and out of him getting quicker with every thrust, before I slowly added in a second finger inside of him, "Good baby, you're doing so good" I praise as I add in a third finger. Daya was tight as I struggled to thrust my 3 fingers in and out of him, "I'll go slow baby, get on your knees for me" I whisper into Dayas ear as he turns over onto his front and arches his back ready for me. I slide on the condom hoping it would make this not as overwhelming for Daya, and I coated both of us in a thick layer of lube before I eventually slid slowly into him. Daya moaned and gripped onto the sheets tightly, making the muscles in his exposed back tense up, this sight coupled with the sensations of being inside of Daya made me only want to fuck him faster. I quickened my pace, moaning Dayas name as I did. "Fuck me Blair" he whined whilst burying his face into the pillows to muffle his moans, I fucked him faster and faster untill I could feel my climax coming, I reached my hand underneath him and started to pump him at the same pace I was fucking him, Daya let out another moan as he tensed up fully and I felt his hot load coat my hand, that pushed me over the edge as I finished inside of him and fucked him through both of our climaxes. Using the last of my energy I pulled out of him slowly, licking up his cum from my hand before collapsing beside him. I swung my arm around his back and pulled him into my chest, tracing shapes along his biceps to comfort him. "Was that okay baby?" I ask concerned as Dayas chest rose and fell rapidly. "It was so good" he said quietly into my chest, "you were so good" he said as he placed a gentle kiss against me. "Bath or a shower baby?" I ask knowing he doesn't really enjoy either in these tiny hotel bathrooms. "A bath please" he whispered, struggling to keep his eyes open.

Dayas POV:
Bosco pulled the covers up over me as she slid out of the bed to start running me a bath, I tried to move a little but was met with a slight discomfort when I did. I was assuming that was a normal part of being a first time bottom, as much as I was a top I certainly wouldn't mind a shot at bottoming once in a while, especially if it meant I got to see that dominant side of Bosco more often. I was brought out of my thoughts by Bosco kissing my arms, "I would carry you baby but I don't think I'd be able to", "don't worry Sco" I say softly as I stand up, walking with a slight limp over to the bath. "I didn't hurt you did I?" A very concerned Bosco called out and she pulled one of Dayas sweatshirts over her perfect body. "No baby I'm okay, it was just my first time remember". "Does that mean I technically took half of your virginity?" Bosco chuckled as she sat down next to me as I slid my way into the bath, feeling an instant sense of relaxation as the warm water lapped up over me. "I guess you did" I say pouting my lips wanting a kiss which she quickly plants on me. "Do you want to come home with me to Missouri? Or should we go to yours in Montana?" I say boldly, hoping Bosco had already been pondering the decision. There was a brief silence which made me very nervous. "Why don't we do a week at each" Bosco replied with a smile "that way you can meet the cats, and I can meet Fendi". We both smiled and gazed into eachothers eyes. "I'd love that, Fendi needs to meet her mommy after all". I saw the blush creep up onto Boscos face, I loved that I could make her do that. I loved everything about her.

I hope you guys are still enjoying this story! If anyone has any suggestions of specific things they want these two cuties to get up to just let me know! X