Just a kiss

Light fluff ❌
Boscos POV:
"I have to look good tonight" I spoke to myself in the mirror, "please hair, work with me today". I do slightly more casual makeup than usual, still doing my signature eyebrows however. My phone dings, it's a text from Deja, "hope you're ready for tonight winner!" She has also sent a picture, it was of enough liquor to have someone hospitalised! "Thank god we have a day off tomorrow!" I reply with a laugh. I usually wasn't much of a drinker, but being in a hotel room with Daya may just change that. I finish up my face and try to pick what to wear, I settle on a black body con dress, the way it clings to my body gives me another boost of confidence. I text Deja again, "come to my room for predrinks? Tell the others too". I was dying for a drink of something, I wanted to be tipsy before heading through to Daya's room. "Be there in 5!" Deja replied. "Thank god" I thought to myself. My door was chapped and I opened it to see Deja, Kerri and Lady. I immediately look at Lady "where's the other one? In your back pocket?"I say with a laugh, "Angies not ready yet, anyway I could ask you the same question" he said as he shoved past me into my room, Deja and Kerri set the bags of liquor down on my bed and started to crack open some of the bottles, I begin to chug down some vodka mixed with lemonade, "Bosco child you better slow down I'm not carrying you next door" Kerri exclaimed, "she's getting ready to see her crush" Camden chimed in. I was already starting to feel the effects of the vodka, "right I have a crush on Daya so what, can you blame me?" The words had left my lips before I even had the chance to think about what I was saying. "I KNEW IT" Kerri shouted whilst punching Deja in the arm, "you owe me $20!", Deja sighed before hanging over the $20 bill, "I'll be watching you two kids tonight" Kerri said as she happily tucked the money away into her bra. We had around 10 minutes before it was time to move to the room next door, just enough time for me to touch up my face before I was stopped in my tracks by Camden, "and who's is this?" He said whilst holding up one of Dayas tops which I had stolen earlier. "Actually don't tell me, I think I can guess" he said with a laugh whilst giving me a playful shove, "how has is ended up in here?", "I have my ways" I replied whilst giving him a shove back, "Bosco you are some girl". "Right kids let's move out" Deja said whilst picking up the bags of drink we had already started to make our way through, "to Boscos boyfriends room!".

Dayas POV:
I felt nervous as I woke up from my nap, my phone lit up, it was 7:30pm. "SHIT" I jumped up from my bed, washed my face and pulled on my shirt and cargos. Sprayed a little bit of aftershave onto my chest and checked my levels. "All good" I say to myself, I can hear the girls next door, a hint of jealousy comes over me, wishing it was me spending time with Bosco and not the others. Before long my door is knocked, and in come Maddy, Jasmine, Willow and Angie. "There he is!" Maddy shouts whilst giving me a hug, I could tell he was already drunk. "Don't even, we've had to deal with him for an hour!" Willow said as she collapsed onto my bed. "A little help here" I heard Jasmine call out from the hall, as she was dragging 2 bags full of bottles and cans of alcohol. I helped her in and took a can from one of the bags and chugged it down, I felt excited but the nerves were starting to creep in. Angie was getting some music sorted as the rest of the girls walked into my room. I had to use everything in my power to stop my jaw hitting the floor when I saw Bosco, the way her dress clung to every curve on her body was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. "Hey baby" she called over to me, "you look so handsome". Her words made me melt, "you look stunning" I said whilst staring into her eyes, and she stared back into mine. The tension was building, "God I want to kiss her so badly" I thought to myself, before the moment was ruined by Maddy stumbling over and banging into my side. We all settled down onto the bed or chairs and started to drink heavily. We spoke about the competition so far, and speculated about upcoming challenges, "I guess it could be a design challenge? Or a dance challenge?" Angie said, "or maybe snatch game" Deja chimed in. As engaged as I was in the conversation my eyes and thoughts kept drifting over to Bosco, who was getting drunker by the minute. I was feeling drunk too, but was still sober enough to know what was going on, Bosco on the other hand could hardly hold her head up. "We are going to call it a night" Angie said, leaving hand in hand with Camden. "I wonder where you too are off to" Kerri laughed as they left. The rest of the girls all agreed they'd probably had enough to drink and were getting tired so they all headed out. "Bosco baby, are you okay?" I asked as it was just the two of us left in my room. "Yes, just need sleep" she said as she sprawled out on my bed. I started to clean up the empty cans and bottles from around my room, "Daya" she called out "come here please", I walked over to her and sat down beside her. She crawled and put her head into my lap, "my Daya" she whispered. I ran my fingers through her hair and tucked it behind her ear, "I'll get you some water" I said as I got her a bottle of water from my mini fridge, "drink up" as I held the bottle to her lips. She chugged almost the entire bottle, and it definitely perked her up a bit. She sat up beside me and leaned her head onto my shoulder, and put her hand on my jaw and started to stroke along it. I turned my head to face her and put my hand on her jaw and tilted up her face, and placed my lips against hers. She started to kiss back hungrily, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I pulled her up onto my lap and she straddled my hips, both of her hands on my jaw now pulling me closer into her. I moved my hands down to her waist as she started to slowly circle her hips on my lap, I couldn't contain the excitement I was feeling any longer. As she pulled away from me she looked down into my lap "impressive" she said whilst giving me a wink. I couldn't hide the redness from my face, I couldn't Believe what had just happened, and I needed it to happen again. Bosco stood up from my bed "I'll go get changed then come back and sleep in here with you tonight baby" she said in a flirty voice, whilst she was gone I took off my clothes from the party leaving me in just my boxers again, I had to adjust myself after the excitement of the kiss and made it into bed just before Bosco came back and climbed in beside me. "Goodnight baby" she said before planting a small kiss onto my lips and settling down cuddled into my chest again. "Goodnight Bosco" I said as I kissed the top of her head, and closed my eyes to get some much needed sleep.