Big sis

Boscos POV:
The werk room was quiet as we all go into drag and prepared ourselves mentally for tonight's lipsyncs. I looked at each girl and made almost a battle plan in my head for each one. I prayed I wouldn't have to go against Daya, we had kept our growing relationship off of the cameras for the most part so production wouldn't be able to use it against us in these types of moments. I didn't want to go against Jorgeous, Camden or Jasmine in a dance number, Willow in anything campy and I didn't want to go against Angie in a ballad. I sat with my headphones in whilst getting ready, mentally going over and over each song. We didn't know the format yet, so it was tricky. But I tried to just focus on the things I could control and not the things I couldn't. I could hear Daya and Jasmine fighting with eachother over the music blasting in my ears. As annoyed as it made me at Jasmine I had to focus 100% on myself right now. As we finished getting ready everyone looked in the zone, we all had on dance type costumes and I could tell no one was ready to go home. The format was explained to us on the main stage, the first girl chosen got to pick her opponent, the second girl got to pick the song. I didn't know which one I'd rather to be honest, both options had pros and cons. As I was considering all the options I was brought back to reality by Ru "JK is for Jasmine Kennedy", "oh shit" I thought in my mind. She was a dancer, and a good one at that. I was terrified she was going to choose me, then I remembered the fight her and Daya had Meer minutes before  and panic filled my mind. Although loosing one lipsync didn't mean you were going home, it meant you were still vulnerable. Sure as fate, "I'm going to pick my big sis Daya Betty". Daya flashed me a worried look before responding "you fucking whore" to Jasmine with a laugh. Throughout the lipsync I felt sick to my stomach, I wanted Daya to win so badly. Daya was commanding the front of the stage whilst Jasmine shablammed all over it, it was such a close call. "Daya Betty, you're a winner baby". I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Daya flashed me a smile as she walked back to the safety of the work room, now he was safe it was time to fully focus on myself.

Dayas POV:
As I left the stage the relief I felt was quickly replaced with nerves as I saw Bosco. I knew she was an amazing performer, but everyone is amazing and you never know what's going to happen in these types of things. I returned to the werk room and was greeted by a very happy Deja, "I knew it bitch" she said as she ran to hug me. "I was so scared!" I replied as I grabbed a cocktail and started to chug it. I tried to act relaxed to Deja but she could tell I still was nervous, "are you nervous for Bosco?" She asked sympathetically, "a little" I replied, "but I know she can hold her own". Deja patted my leg comfortingly as the next lipsync was being decided. It was Bosco and Willow, to a campier song, I knew Bosco did not want this scenario at all and both of the girls killed it. I held my breath waiting for the winner to walk through the door, as happy as I was to see willow my heart sank thinking of my Bosco still being on that stage. As the werk room started to fill up with more and more girls again, and time after time it wasn't Bosco walking in. I was struggling to seem happy, especially when it was time for the final lip sync. It was Bosco and Jasmine, "cmon Bosco" I quietly thought to myself, "I beat her you can do it too". I crossed my fingers as I watched. Bosco looked so hot, she sold every word of the song and I couldn't take my eyes from her. Her legs, and body looked unreal and I prayed to the drag gods she would walk through that door. Sure as fate there she was, I could've cried with happiness, I ran to her and gave her the tightest hug. "I knew you could do it" I told her, "I was so scared" she replied as she squeezed me. We had both surprised this smack down and the girl I argued with the most had gone home, to me it was the perfect outcome of the day. All of the girls came over and we had another group hug, all of us thrilled to be continuing on again and the tensions from earlier were gone. "I don't know about y'all, but I am so excited to get something to eat!" Angie shouted, Camden still upset and overwhelmed holding onto her hand, "let's get the fuck outta drag" Jorgeous chimed in as we all went to get unready. I unlaced Boscos corset for her, tracing the marks it left on her skin with my fingers. "I'm fine baby" she said turning to look at me, I have her a sad look "you had it too tight" I argued. "It would've been fine if I hadn't been so out of breath for that full lalaparuza" she laughed. We both jumped as Willow appeared behind us, "is anyone up for going out later? We are off tomorrow!" We all looked at each other and laughed "go on then, what could go wrong" Deja said with a laugh. "Yeah" I agreed, "what could go wrong?".