Apple juice

SMUT❌
Dayas POV:
Another day in the werk room and it's time for the girl group challenge, I can't wait. "I want bad boy" I tell the other girls, putting my foot down about it. The girls squabble about who is getting what, but I am adamant that I will be doing bad boy. Bosco, Willow and Deja also wants bad boy, "well we can't split up the couple" Deja and Willow joke, "I worked well with them last week" Willow said, "your right, I'll do the Runettes" Deja said as she bowed out of our group. I was ecstatic about my team and had an amazing feeling about today, I'm not the greatest dancer but I can still move and I know I am a pretty good singer. We are all bouncing lyrics and ideas off of each other, and we are coming up with so many amazing ideas. As much as I want to kiss and cuddle Bosco I am trying to stay focussed on the challenge at hand, we record our vocals and get to work on the choreography. Watching the other girls, I think we have this one in the bag. We are given our costumes, my groups are black catsuits with poofy white sleeves and neck ruffles. "These are nice!" Willow exclaimed, "I can't wait to see your ass in this" Bosco said as she playfully pushes me, "ditto" I reply. We get dressed and perform our girl group numbers, it's the most fun I have ever had in a challenge and when it was over I just wanted to do it again! Tonight's runway was heart on, my look is kinda like Jojo siwa if she was on acid but it fits the category perfectly. I look up to see Bosco getting ready, she's going for a sort of vampire look, a long white gown which was clinging to her body perfectly, "sco" I shout over, "looking hot" and I smile. "You ain't seen nothing yet" she shouts back over and she turns around, revealing that her entire ass is on show in this dress. My jaw drops, "you ain't wearing that!" I joke, "go get some clothes on" we both laugh and finish up getting ready.

Boscos POV:
"Daya con-dragulations my dear you are true winner of this weeks challenge" the pride I felt was bursting out of me. Daya beamed from ear to ear, he deserved this so much and I was so proud. As soon as we got off stage I jumped up into dayas arms, "I am so proud of you baby" I said as I planted a kiss on his lips, he kissed me back and squeezed me tightly. The other girls all rushed to Daya to congratulate him, Kerri was gone which was upsetting but we were getting down to the wire now and this cast was so strong. We got out of drag and headed back to the hotel, "I'll come see you later to celebrate" I said to Daya and we got out the elevator and headed to our rooms. "I can't wait" he said with a wink. My heart was racing, I knew what I wanted to happen, but I didn't know if it was going to happen.
I showered and shaved, then came out and got dried off, spraying some perfume on my body and digging in my suitcase for some underwear which semi matches. I finally settled on a red bra and panty set, I put it on and pulled on Dayas jumper which I still had and my shortest shorts. "It's not like everyone hadn't already seen my ass today" I thought to myself as I chapped on Dayas door. He opened it wearing only a pair of shorts, I jumped up into his arms and kissed his cheek. "Hello my winner" I said as he carried me and put me down on the bed. We spoke for awhile about the day and how happy we were about the challenge. Rather than cuddle into Daya, I went on my side and pressed my back into his side, he quickly got the message and started to spoon me. His hand placed onto my hip, i interlocked my fingers with his and slid his hand forwards onto my front, as I started to grind my hips backwards onto him. "Oh it's like that is it" he said in the deepest voice he could muster. "Ugh just come here" I say as I turn over and start to passionately kiss him, whilst taking down my shorts. He quickly helps me and takes down his shorts and lifts my jumper up and over my head, leaving us both in just our underwear. It's not the first time we've seen each other bodies, but for some reason it feels so different, I need him so badly it hurts. I start to pull on the waist band of his boxers and start to pull them down, "wow" I exclaimed, I'd never actually seen Daya like this and it was so impressive. "My turn" he said as he unclipped my bra from the back and pulled my underwear down, his eyes glanced up and down me, studying me. "Fucking hell baby" he said before kissing me again. I started to kiss down his body, leaving plenty on his chest before continuing down his body to where he wanted me most. I licked up his shaft from base to tip, kissing the tip softly and tasting him for the first time. I couldn't wait any longer, I took his full length into my mouth, gagging as he hit the back of my throat. "Fuck Bosco good girl" hearing his moans made me need him even more, the faster I went he started to get more frantic, his hands rested on the back of my head bobbing my head up and down faster and faster, his legs started to twitch so I pulled off of him. Climbing back up his body straddling him, his hands sliding down my body to my hips. "Please baby" I say as I look into his eyes. "It's in there" he says using his eyes to point to his bedside table. I quickly open the drawer and grabbed the bottle of lube, Daya took it from my hands opening it and squeezing it onto his hands, coating 3 of his fingers in it. "You ready for this baby" he said And i nodded, I needed him, I put my arms over his shoulders with my knees still straddling him. I gasp as I feel Daya slide a finger inside of me, I feel myself loosen up around him, as he slides another one inside and starts to thrust them in and out of me faster and faster, my moans making him speed up more and more. Before long all 3 fingers are inside of me and I am pushing myself back onto him, we start kissing sloppily biting at eachothers lips as the tension rises, "give it to me baby" I say desperately, with that I feel Daya pull out of me and once again getting the bottle of lube from the bedside table, he squirts more onto his hand, using some to coat his length and the rest he spreads around my entrance. "Just breathe baby" he says as he looks into my eyes and slowly slides himself inside of me, he feels huge. We start off slow with me setting the pace as I grind my hips down onto him, watching as his eyes roll back with each movement I make. Before long I am taking his full length easily and I need more of him I sit up slightly on my knees "finish me baby" I shout as he grabs onto my hips and starts to pound me, I start to stroke myself as I feel my climax coming and judging by his moans I can tell Daya Is about to finish too. I finish onto his stomach as he finishes inside of me, I flop down beside him Exhausted and sore as we both struggle to catch our breath. "Wait here baby" Daya says as he slowly gets up and walks to the bathroom, I hear the tap running as he washes his hands and cleans up the mess id left on him, before long he's back with a warm, wet cloth and a bottle of water. "Drink baby" he says handing me the water, whilst using the cloth to clean me up. The warm water helping sooth my sore back end. I pull myself up onto his chest and cuddle in tightly to him, "I love you so much" I say over and over again. "I love you more Blair" Daya tells me, clearly exhausted. Let me check your levels I say as I get up and check his numbers. "Oh baby you're low, here quick" I panic slightly, giving him a carton of sugary apple juice. "Thanks honey" he says quietly as he finishes off his juice. "Well we better get ready for dinner, I don't know how I'm even going to be able to sit down" and we both laugh.