Drunk spice

Dayas POV:
"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow, like a real one?" I text, throwing my phone down after I've sent it. It wasn't like I hadn't already slept with her, but these more normal relationship things still made me nervous as hell. I started to run the shower before picking what I wanted to wear, me and the rest of the girls were heading to a bar just across the street from the hotel tonight to celebrate Boscos win and make the most of the fact we are off tomorrow. "What dress code are we going with tonight?" I text Deja, "I think this place is pretty dressy as far as bars go, so something nice", "perfect, thank you" I reply. I rummage in my suitcase and find a black button up shirt with yellow flowers on it, and a pair of black shorts. Then I start digging in my accessory bag and pull out a matching cap and a chain, I nod in approval at the outfit I've created before heading off into my shower which I still hate. After my shower I check my phone and see Boscos response "I'd love to baby, we should go bowling there's an alley not far from here". "Cant wait to whoop your ass I'm great at bowling" i reply with a laugh, "wouldn't be the first time you've whooped it miss Betty". I can hear Bosco laughing through the wall, "ANYWAY, should I shave the stubble of leave it?" I send along with a picture of my face. It was a nightmare for getting into drag but I did love it when I was out of it. "Keep it or I'll kill you". That was that sorted then. I did up my shirt, pulled on my shorts and sprayed aftershave all over myself, even more than usual. "Come curl my hair" my phone lit up again and of course it was Bosco. I headed through to her room, the smell of perfume hitting me in the face as I entered. "Well you look fucking hot" she said staring up at me from her usual makeup spot on the floor, "not too bad yourself" I reply with a laugh as I study her outfit. A skin tight black mini dress with a cut out at the stomach. "You look b-beautiful" I stutter as I say it, I can't believe how hot she is and she's interested in me! I sit down on the bed and within a second she sits on my lap, "this is comfier than the floor for you to do my hair" I wasn't complaining, I brushed out the tangled and started to curl her hair for her while she finished up her face. "I invited Jazzy, lady and Angie in for pre..." before she could even finish the door swung open. "HELLO YOU SEXY BITCHES" an already drunk Camden shouted at us, "how the fuck did they even get in here" I laugh to myself as Jasmine produces a master key card, "look at y'all! I love love!" Angie said as she pointed towards Bosco who was still perched on my lap, curling iron still in her hair. Bosco turned around to give me a kiss before she went to the bathroom to finish her eyebrows in peace. "This is going to be a messy one tonight" I say to Angie, as Camden downs another can, "I can't wait" she replies.

Boscos POV:
The bar is jumping and the vibes are great, we sit at a large booth, 4 of us on each side. I of course end up beside Daya, my arm linked around his bicep and his hand on my thigh. We are all drinking a lot, but Camden is really going for it. For every drink we finish she's had 2 or 3 already. We head to a club to finish off our night, i gently dance against Daya as he holds onto my hips. I look around the club Jorgeous is in the middle of the floor dancing up a storm with an audience forming around her, but I notice both Camden and Angie are missing. "Baby, I can't see lady or Angie, can you go check the men's room?" I ask Daya, "yeah baby of course" he puts me beside Deja and Jasmine before heading off to the restroom. 5 minutes later he returned, holding up Camden helped by Angie. "We are gonna have to head soon, she can't even hold her head up" Daya says to me and the rest of the girls. I wasn't mad, I was kinda ready to head home anyway. "You're the strong one Daya, you're gonna have to carry her" a concerned Angie said to Daya. He looked towards me, almost as if he was asking permission. I flashed him a smile and mouthed "it's okay baby", and with that he picked up Camden, and placed him over his shoulder, keeping his hands on his hips to steady him and we started the walk home. "Sco" Daya shouted and I rushed to catch up to him, he took a hand off of Camden and interlocked his fingers with mine. We walked hand and hand back to the hotel, with a now sleeping Camden slouched over Dayas back. We arrived back at the hotel and packed into the elevators to head up to our rooms, "I don't wanna go to bed, let's all come to my room for a bit?" A still dancing Jorgeous said in the elevator, "sounds good to me" Deja replied, I looked up at Daya and he nodded in agreement so we all headed down the hall to Jorgies room. To my surprise it was spotless, and she had 2 beds! "How the hell did you end up with 2 beds!" I shouted out, "girl I don't know, I'm just lucky! Sleepover?" she replied. "YES" Jasmine shouted, "slumber party!"  Daya lays Camden down on one of the beds and grabs her a bottle of water from Jorgeous' fridge, before sitting down on the second bed and pulling me into him. Jorgeous lays down on the other side of Daya, cuddling into him aswell, "hope you don't mind Bosco, I just need a cuddle too" as jealous as it makes me I don't want to seem like a psycho infront of Daya, "he is a good cuddle" I reply as Daya awkwardly puts his arm around Jorgies waist. As we all talk some more, I notice Dayas gotten quiet, I look up at him and he's fast asleep. "Looks like I'm sleeping here tonight after all" I thought to myself. Camden, Angie and Deja all piled onto the other bed while Willow and Jasmine made themselves comfortable on the floor using the spare pillows and towels. I felt Jorgeous cuddle tighter into Daya as she slept, I closed my eyes tightly and tried to pretend it was just me and him alone in bed, but the thought of our date tomorrow comforted me enough that I finally felt myself drifting off.