Beg

Sorry guys this is a steamy one❌
Daya's POV:
"Sco we don't have to go if you aren't up for it, honestly we don't" I said from the living room as Bosco got ready in the bathroom. "No I want to, it'll be fun" she replied. We were getting ready to go out, not to perform, just for fun. It was something we had never really done just one on one and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about it, being drunk was fun, and being drunk with Bosco was even better. I stared at myself in the mirror, unbuttoning and rebuttoning the top button on my shirt debating what looked best. "Keep the top button out, show some of that tattoo off" Bosco calls out from the bathroom, I shuffle away from the mirror embarassed not knowing she could see me, but I do what I'm told and leave the top button out. "I'm ready" Bosco says sweetly as she emerges from the bathroom, wearing a short black dress with cut outs at her hips, leaving her smooth pale skin exposed. "Fuck baby you look hot" I whine whilst twiddling my the chain around my neck. I pour us both a drink and we chuck it back quickly. We repeat this a few times and I already can feel the effects. I sit on the couch whilst Bosco gets her purse before I find her sat on my lap gently kissing me. I was desperate to kiss her deeper but I didn't want to mess up the makeup she'd just spent ages on, so I followed her lead. "Good boy" she praised, knowing I was resisting my urges. Her words made me feel weak at the knees as we both stood up and headed out of the apartment, towards the local gay bar. As we entered I used my height to scan around the bar, trying to figure out the best place for us to get a drink, eventually I see a slightly less crowded spot, so I take Boscos hand and lead her through the crowd towards it. I place her Infront of me at that bar whilst we wait to order, my arms either side of her blocking her in. "Hey cutie" a man says as he approaches me and strokes up my arm, "he's taken" Bosco almost growls at him, the man apologises and takes off faster than I've ever seen anyone take off in my life. "Be nice baby" I tease pressing my hips forwards onto her, pinning her against the bar. "Oh is that..." she is cut off by the barman coming over to take our order, we start with shots. Throwing them back like there is no tomorrow, then we move onto Vodka, then tequila the list goes on and on. My head feels like it's swirling whenever I move my eyes, the lights from the dance floor making me feel profoundly overstimulated. "Baby let's go home, I can't resist you much longer" Bosco whines whilst we dance, "not yet baby" I tease, "let's have a bit more to drink before we go". Bosco smirks up and me and looks deeply into my eyes, her gaze seducing me and I had to fight to control my growing lust. She had me hooked and now it was my patience which began to dwindle "I can't take this anymore, let's go baby" I whined, hopeful Bosco would agree and not tease me anymore. "After this song handsome, it's my favourite" she smirked again, slowly dancing against me. I had to put my hands down infront of me to stop her being able to grind against me "what's wrong baby" she said flirting with me, "something getting hard?". The way she spoke had me in a trance, I felt like I'd do anything for her, even beg her for it. "P-please" I stutter. "Fine let's go" she says with a wink, and with that I grab her hand and race towards the exit of the bar the cool air of the night hitting us as we leave. I take her under my arm and feel her body trembling against mine with adrenaline, "I need you" she whines, her voice husky with desire before her eyes scan down my body to my growing Bulge, "fuck baby" she moaned reaching out to feel it, we practically ran back to the privacy of the apartment, slamming the door behind us. Me and Boscos sex had always been gentle and soft, I was afraid of hurting or scaring her. But not tonight, tonight we both wanted it so badly I knew it was going to be rough.

As the door closed I pinned her against it kissing her hungrily, my hands moving down her body from her jaw to her waist, as I gripped onto her waist I felt her back instinctively arch. "Fuck baby" I laugh, "you want me so bad". "Shut up" she says laughing grabbing at the button of my cargos to undo them, whilst shoving me backwards so I'd be sat on the couch.

She desperately pulls down my pants and boxers gasping when she sees how solid I am. Within an instant her mouth is wrapped around my tip, already hungrily swallowing all of the precum which was dripping from me.