Embarassed

A nice long chapter for you guys, are we still enjoying this story? I'm loving writing it, please leave any requests or suggestions <3

Smut❌
Boscos POV:
I flopped down onto my bed, absolutely exhausted from the day. "Camden had a meltdown today" Daya said as he sat down on the bed beside me, "his choreographer had to come next door to get me, he didn't want Angie to see him and I'm not surprised. It was bad". I sat up to face him, "I knew something wasn't right with him on the way back here, what happened?" My voice was concerned, Camden was my best friend and I was genuinely worried about what was going on in his head. "He just couldn't breathe, and was shaking and crying so badly. I sat down beside him and he crawled up onto my lap sobbing, it took him ages to calm down." My face fell a little bit, I felt conflicted inside. I loved Camden and I cared about his feelings, but I couldn't shake the jealousy I felt knowing he was cuddled up to Daya on his lap. "Bosco, you okay?" Daya asked putting his hand on my thigh which brought me back out of my head. "Yeah I'm fine baby, I'm glad you were there to help him." I said with a smile, not wanting Daya to think badly of me for being a bit jealous. I straddled his legs so I was facing him, and started to touch his chain. I could smell Camden on him, "you smell like Camden" I said whilst still looking at his chain. "Fuck baby, let me change" Daya said whilst pulling his top off and crumpling it into a ball, he went to get up "no just stay like this please", I say putting my hands onto his shoulders. "Want me to help you shave this?" I ask, stroking my hands through his chest hair, he nods his head and stands up with me still attatched to him and walks us both to the bathroom sitting me on the unit so I'm still eye level with his chest. "I'm old fashioned" he says pulling out a can of shaving cream and a razor, I laugh spraying some of the cream into my hand and rubbing it into his chest. "Dont move" I say smirking, as I start stroking the razor up and down his chest and I finally can see his butterfly clearly again. "You certainly trust me alot letting me do this" I laugh, "I'm just trying not to move or breathe" Daya says smiling. After finish up his chest he lifts up his arm, "youre not done yet" he says smirking. I finally finish shaving him up, pulling his shorts forward and peeking down them, "right you" Daya says smirking I can do that myself. "Aww" I say pouting then breaking into a smile. "Cmon then, it'll be dinner time soon" Daya says, helping me down from the unit. He pulls on a hoodie and a beanie, god he looks so hot I had to stop my jaw from hitting the floor. I wave him over, taking a picture of us in the mirror just to keep, my heart was beating in my ears looking at Daya tonight. I think being so close to his body for so long, and now this, I needed him. Daya sat down on the bed pulling out his phone to see if the rest of the girls were ready to head down for dinner, I sat down on his lap again but this time I softly started to grind my hips back and forth against him. "Fuck" I heard him moan softly, as he tossed his phone to the side and grabbed onto my hips with one of his hands, keeping his other hand on the bed to steady himself. I felt him stiffen up under his shorts and it just made me want him more, knowing me wanted me too "fuck Daya" I moan, grabbing onto him through his shorts. I slide off of his lap onto my knees, using my hands to spread his knees open. I let my hands slide up and down him before tugging on his shorts letting his length come out. His phone starts to ring, "Fuck that" he says throwing it face down onto the floor, "go on baby" he moans looking down at me. I take him into my mouth, I didn't even tease him I just needed him. I craved the taste of him, and before long he was pumping precum into my mouth. "Shit" i moan licking up as much of it as I can before we were interrupted by our door being banged and the handle tried, "cmon yall we are waiting on you two" it was Angie, Camden and Willow. I jumped up, scared that somehow they'd have a room key and just walk in. "Please give us 5 minutes" Daya whined, "hell no" Willow shouted back, "we were meant to be at dinner 10 minutes ago and they won't feed us until you two are there". We both sighed before I turned to the mirror to wipe off my mouth, and Daya went to the bathroom to try get soft and to clean up the mix of precum and spit he had coating him. "Dont worry baby, I'll finish you off after dinner" I smirk and wink at him, "Bosco fuck I'm trying to get soft over here please talk about something gross". Eventually Daya sorts himself and we open our door, both red in the face and flustered. "It's about time" Camden said with his arms crossed, I wipe the corners of my mouth and give him a wink, "you dirty little..." he's cut off before he can finish my Daya "we were having our daily prayer session guys cmon cut us some slack". The five of us laugh before arriving in the lobby for our dinner. I pray it's something I can eat quickly so I can get back upstairs to Daya.