Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy

Smut❌
Dayas POV: 
As I walk back to my room I feel nervous, we had done this before, but the fact we were doing it after a date, made it  feel more special. I have a quick freshen up in the bathroom, grab my bottle of lube from the bedside cabinet and then started to head back towards Bosco's room. I knock on her door and she answers wearing one of my T-shirts and her underwear, as I enter she jumps up into my arms, but rather than going limp and cuddling into me like usual, she starts placing kisses along my neck and jaw. The excitement races through my body as I close the door behind me and walk over to the bed with Bosco still attached to me. I lay her on her back on the bed and climb up on top of her, where our lips meet and we start to hungrily kiss each other. Out tongues fighting their way into each others mouths. I slowly start to grind myself down on top of Bosco, the friction only making me want her more. She wraps her hands around my neck forcing me closer and closer to her, I move my hands to her waist and slide down the underwear she had been wearing, Bosco quickly returns the favour, pulling my top up over my head and sliding her hands up and down my now bare chest. I pull my lips away from hers and sit up, before pulling her top up and over her head, leaving her with nothing on in-front of me. I study her body and my want for her now turns into a need, I kiss her neck and trail my kisses up and down her body. "Fuck Trenton" she moans into my ear as she grabs my boxers and shorts together and pulls them off of me, as she pulls the lube falls out of my shorts pocket and she grabs the bottle desperately. I shudder as I feel the cold lube be spread onto me as Bosco starts to play with me. I moan and fight to keep my eyes from rolling into the back of my head. It's now my turn to grab the lube from her as I go to coat my fingers I hear her plead "no, I just want you now I don't need that", "are you sure baby?" I ask with a raised brow, terrified of hurting her. "I'm sure!" She protests. With that I put lube all over her, and she wraps her legs around me and I slowly push into her with just the tip at first. Her hands desperately scratch as my back as she struggles to take me. "I'll go slow" I say to reassure her as our lips meet again. I slowly thrust into her but as she starts to kiss me faster and more desperately I start to speed up, going slightly deeper with each thrust. By this point her legs had moved from my waist and were now over my shoulders and I plowed in and out of her as quickly as I could. "Fuck" she moaned as I could tell she was nearing her climax, as she finished I felt her tighten around me, causing me to finish rapidly inside of her with a grunt. I collapse onto the top of her, "I love you" she whispered before wrapping her hands around my back and tracing shapes onto me. I go limp as I cuddle into her neck, "you can't be a big baby after that" she laughs quietly, "oh yes I can" I argue. After getting back my strength I slowly pull out of her, and the mess follows as it trickles out of her. I head to the bathroom to clean myself off and get some toilet roll to go clean up Bosco, I wipe her down and help her get dressed again so we are ready for dinner. "How are you feeling?" I ask as I pull on my jumper, "I feel good" she smiles "I can sit down this time At least". We both laugh and head towards the elevators for dinner. 

Boscos POV:
"We are playing the snatch game" Ru Paul announces as me and the other queens cheer! I felt such a mix of excitement and nerves for this challenge, but I felt confident in my Gwyneth Paltrow impression and had some gags lined up already. I scanned around the room to see what wigs and outfits the other girls had laid out so I could try to figure out who everyone was doing. Both Deja and Dayas looks intrigued me the most, "don't tell me you're both doing men?" I laugh, "YEAYUH" Deja shouts in character, "OZZY OZZY OZZ, OI OI OI" Daya chimes in behind her. My eyes start streaming with tears from laughter, "well i do love a man" I tease whilst giving Daya a wink. As I continue my walk around the room I stop at Camden who has the strangest pieces of a look, "are you one of those mean dinosaurs from Jurassic park?" I joke as I point to a large collar he has laid out. "Of course" Camden replies in a very odd version of an English accent, "I'm just kidding, I'm doing Shakespeare" he laughs. "Is that that old man who wrote stories?" I joke again, winding Camden up is one of my favourite things to do at this point. Everyone begins getting ready and I feel the tension in the room beginning to rise. Daya looks crazy, but I am living for the black wig he's got on. As we arrive onto the snatch game set I am sat right beside him, and just before the cameras are turned on he turns to me "you've got this sco" and gives me a nod of approval, I nod back at him before lowering my head and preparing for what's about to happen.
"Well fuck" Willow announces as we leave the snatch game set. We all bombed, really badly well apart from Deja her lil Jon was hilarious. I felt nervous, tonight's runway was probably one of my least favourites from my package. It was 'Holy Couture', my look was like a slutty nun. It's silent as everyone gets ready, we all know that this runway is important since almost everyone bombed really badly. Daya comes over to my station and puts his hands on my shoulders comfortingly "we are gonna be fine sco" he whispers into my ear, "we were far funnier than some of the other girls". He is right, although we bombed neither of us were the worst. I'm just praying we both were good enough to be safe. Out on the runway, Ru read everyone to filth, and my idea of me and Daya both being safe was quickly fading. Deja was announced as the winner, which was no surprise she truly was the only "good" one. "The 7 of you, are invited to next weeks lalaparuza smack down" Ru announces. "Fuck" I think to myself, we are all in the bottom. Although I know I can lipsync, I instantly turn to look at Daya. He had already been sent home before on a lip sync, I had a deep sense of dread in my stomach. He couldn't go home, not now. There were still so many weeks left and I needed him here. The bus back to the hotel was quiet, without saying anything Daya sat beside me and held my hand whilst we both stared out opposite windows.