A little crush

Daya's POV:
I couldn't believe I had just properly met Bosco today, it feels as if I'd known her my whole life and the excitement of knowing she was in the room, next door to mines, was getting too much to bare. I decided to mess with her a little bit and started banging on the wall between our rooms. I gave a minute before I heard her banging back on the other side. I laughed to myself before reaching for my phone. I pulled up Instagram and found her page and followed it instantly, we weren't allowed to post anything while being here, so I was trying to avoid Instagram as much as I could, so I sent her a quick DM asking for her number instead. Within minutes, I had a response I added her number into my contacts and sent her a quick text, "wow that was fast" I sent jokingly, "you're the one going round asking for girls numbers!" She replied. I found myself smiling at my phone in a way that I hadn't smiled for a very long time. "So tell me a bit about yourself then miss Bosco", I held my breath as I waited for the response, hoping and praying she was single. We stayed up for hours that night talking I learned so much about her where she was from and what her life has been like we are both missing a parent so that gave us a lot of things to talk about. My phone screen lit up again "right last thing before we HAVE to go to sleep, what's your real name?". I paused for a moment. It was so unusual for a People to know my boy name, and not just my drag name it feels so strange to be so comfortable with someone so quickly "it's Trenton" I replied, "whats yours?". "Wow, you look like a Trenton tbh, mine is Blair". I started smiling once again. It felt nice to be called my boy name for once as much as I love Daya she's only half of me. "A pretty name for a pretty girl, Well goodnight Blair" day one, and I was already calling her pretty what was going on with me. I held my breath as I waited for her reply, It seemed to take hours to come, even though it was only a matter of minutes. "Goodnight Trenton, see you in the morning. P.S keep it down!! X". I gave the wall a quick tap just to wind her up some more before I settle down in my bed. My heart felt full, and for the first time in a long time, I could not wait for the next day.

I am not a morning person at all, so when the producers came to wake us up at 6 am, I was not very happy. I washed my face to wake myself up a bit and threw on a jumper and shorts along with my signature cap before heading downstairs to have some breakfast. I looked around for Bosco but didn't see her yet so I sat down beside Willow. "And how are you miss winner" I asked, "tired" willow replied as she leaned her head onto my shoulder, "I hate getting up early". Finally, I saw Bosco appear, I didn't understand how someone could look so good so early in the morning I saw her look at Willow, who's head was still resting on my shoulder and she looked away before jealousy got the best of her. Me and the other queens began to speculate about what today's challenge was going to be. "It could be acting, we haven't acted yet?" Alyssa said whilst stuffing pancakes into her face, "I sure hope not, I can dance the house down but acting, no way mamas" said Jorgeous before nearly falling asleep the the table again. I was hoping it would be an acting or comedy challenge today, although I wasn't the funniest queen, I definitely could hold my own in either of those types of challenges. I also knew Bosco was funny so both of us would be safe or high this week.

Boscos POV:
"For gods sake Bosco relax it's only been 1 day" I said to myself as I walked up to get my plate for breakfast. I don't know what it was or why I feel so annoyed that Willow was leaning against Daya and not me. We are all very affectionate with each other, but it almost feel as if it should only be her who is able to touch Daya in that type of way. I have definitely underestimated how cold it was going to be in the morning as I had come down for breakfast and just a tank top and joggies. I sat down on the other side of Daya and joined in on the conversation with the rest of the girls. "Wait are you allowed to have that?" I ask as i shake Dayas arm, as he smothers 2 pancakes in a sea of maple syrup, "yes mom don't worry my blood sugars fine see" as he holds his glucose monitor up to my face. I have no idea what the numbers mean, but you best believe I'm going to learn. I have such an urge  to take care of him. "Are you cold?" He asks with a concerned look on his face I had been too preoccupied worrying about his sugar intake that I didn't even notice myself shivering from the cold air, before I could even answer him, he pulled off his jumper and handed it to me "here, we are neighbours anyway so you can just Chuck it back in my room when you get the chance" the other girls looked at me with an eyebrow raised. I definitely could tell what they all were thinking, but part of me didn't even care. I slid Dayas jumper on, the smell of aftershave hit me and I immediately felt far warmer.  "Don't tell me you already have a crush bosco" Lady Camden sniggered, although Daya was my favourite lady, was definitely a close second I was very fond of her and Angie too. "I could say the same about you Lady" as I pointed out the fact that her hand was placed on Angie's thigh. We were interrupted by producers telling us to be at the vans in 20 minutes, just enough time to finish up and go get changed upstairs. I went to give Dayas jumper back to him before he cut me off "dont worry about it, we will sort it later" I can't say I wasn't delighted to hear that. Back in my room, I got ready to head to the studio. I kept on the same tank top and joggies but decided to wear a cap today just like the ones Daya always wears. We load up into the vans and once again Daya sits beside me, "Nice cap cutie" he says with a smile. I feel the heat creeping up on my face, "thank you, I like yours too baby".