No hot water

Boscos POV:
We all gather in the werk room and quickly realise that someone is missing. No one knows where Kornbread is, and we are all worrying about her. Unannounced, RuPaul enters the work room and shows us a video from Kornbread, explaining that she's had to leave the race, as devastated as I am to see her go, I'd be lying If I said I wasn't a little bit happy inside, she was a huge threat and it's given me an even better shot at the crown now that she's gone. We are then told that today's challenge is going to be in groups, and to decide those groups we have to burst balloons off of the pit crew. Watching Daya thrust against another man made me far more both excited and jealous, but I was ecstatic when I realised she was in my team and so was Camden, my two favourite girls. We had to make a PSA. It was a comedy challenge which is right up my street me and my team killed it and I even ended up winning the full challenge. I was so proud of myself I couldn't believe it. Going back to the werk room after the challenge I felt myself getting lifted up off the ground by my waist. It was Daya "BOSCO YOU DID IT I AM SO PROUD OF YOU" he chanted in my ear whilst swinging me around before placing me back on the floor. I gave him a huge cuddle "thank you so much baby, I couldn't have done it without you" I said while planting another kiss on his cheek, getting closer to his lips than I was last night. "We need to celebrate later" he said Excitedly, "we can have a party in my room and I'll invite some of the other girls"! "That sounds great baby" I said happily. When Daya is involved I'm happy to do just about anything.

Dayas POV:
Once back in my room I text Maddy, Kerri, Willow, Jasmine, Camden, Angie and Deja the plan for the party. I would've invited Jorgeous but she just wants to be left alone after Orion's elimination, and I can't blame her. The hotel rooms aren't the biggest so it'll be a squeeze for everyone to fit but I'm sure It'll all work out. It wasn't going to be fancy or anything but i wanted to look good, so I placed our a shirt and a pair of cargos to wear after I'd been in the shower. I still hate the showers here, I end up with cramp by the end of it! The water had barley even been turned on when there was frantic banging on my door, it gave me such a fright that I jumped out of the shower threw a towel around my waist and answered it.

Thankfully it was just Bosco, as I opened the door her eyes went straight to the towel I was wearing, "can I help you?" I asked with a smile. "Yes you can, my shower isn't working, the water won't go warm it's freezing! I need to use yours" she said as she walked past me into my room. "Well it's kind of in use at the moment" I said "hence the towel" "well what's taking you so long you don't even have any hair to wash" Bosco said playfully, "yeah well I have a huge body dummy" I retaliated, "ugh let me just come in it with you cmon" Bosco pleaded, I couldn't tell if she was messing with me or not. "Haha very funny, stop messing around" I almost scolded, "I'm not messing around" she said. I thought for a split second, "right cmon then" my heart was beating so fast in my chest I felt like I was going to collapse. Bosco came into the bathroom and stripped off like I wasn't there and jumped into the shower "thank god you have hot water" she said. Her body was perfect, I studied it fully while the water dripped off of her, she was so perfect I almost felt embarrassed about getting in with her, "cmon slow poke" she said "it's lonely in here" with that I took my towel off and put it beside the shower, paired with another clean towel from the unit for Bosco to use, "right cmon then move over let me have some water I'm freezing" I protest from the back of the shower "stop being such a big baby" Bosco laughs, with that I grab her waist and pick her up, it takes her completely by surprise. The feeling of her chest against mine was amazing, and she instinctively draped her arms over my shoulders and went limp cuddling into me. I did a quick spin under the water before turning it off and carrying her out with me before setting her down on the unit and wrapping a towel around her. Before wrapping one around myself. "I liked that a lot" Bosco said quietly, "your body is really um, nice" she stuttered and blushed as she spoke. Before I even had a chance to reply my door was chapped again. I froze, no matter who it was I don't know how I was going to explain my way out of me and Bosco being in my bathroom in towels.

"Daya open up" it was Maddys familiar voice, "shit" I whispered. "Stay here okay, I'll see what he wants" Bosco nodded and I left to answer the door. "Maddy it's not a good time I'm just out the shower, I'll see you in like an hour for the party anyway" I said, trying to keep it cool. "Where's bosco?" He said with a raised brow. "I know she's in here because she's not in her room" i saw Maddy look past me and scan the room, and I always knew how quick Maddy was, "is she in your bathroom? Did you shower together!!" I hadn't even had a chance to think of an answer before maddy burst out laughing and patted my arm. "You are crazy Daya, anyway I'll see you guys in an hour, bye Bosco" he shouted, "bye maddy" a quiet voice from the bathroom called out. I said goodbye and closed the door. Bosco, who was still sat on the unit in her towel threw her arms up wanting to be carried so I picked her and and put her down on my bed beside my clothes. "You're gonna look so hot in this" Bosco said looking at the shirt I had laid out, "you think?" I said confidently, "I don't think, I know" Bosco replied with a wink. "I better get going" she said, as she subtly pulled on on of my T-shirts and shorts. "I'll see you later for the party baby" Bosco said as she walked out of my hotel room, leaving me alone. I checked my phone, it was almost 6pm and the party was due to start at 8pm. "Perfect" I said "enough time for a nap!"