Next Level (Pokémon)

As they left the Anistar Gym, their friends gathered around, cheering and congratulating them. "You did it!" Angelo exclaimed, giving them both high-fives.

Uno looked at Denise, his heart swelling with love. "We did it, together."

Denise smiled, her eyes shining. "And we'll keep doing it, every step of the way."

With the Psychic Badge in hand and their friends by their side, Uno and Denise felt ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Later that evening, as they gathered in the town square, Lance turned to Uno and Denise. "We've been talking, and we think it's time for us to head back to Galar. We've had an amazing time, but there are things we need to take care of back home."

Uno nodded, understanding the decision. "We'll miss you all, but we understand. Thank you for being with us."

Jada stepped forward, giving Denise a gentle hug. "Take care of each other, okay? And keep us updated on your journey."

Matt grinned, clapping Uno on the shoulder. "You've got this, Uno. Keep being the amazing trainer and partner you are."

Avva, Olivia, and Angelo also shared their goodbyes, each expressing their pride and support for Uno and Denise.

As their friends prepared to leave, Denise felt a mix of emotions. "We'll miss you all so much."

Olivia smiled, her eyes twinkling. "We'll miss you too, but we know you'll continue to do great things. Stay strong and keep moving forward."

After heartfelt goodbyes, their friends set off for Galar, leaving Uno and Denise with a sense of both longing and determination. They watched as their friends disappeared into the distance, feeling the weight of their absence but also the strength of their support.

Uno took Denise's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "We'll see them again. For now, let's rest up and prepare for the next part of our journey."

Denise nodded, leaning into him. "You're right. Let's head to the Pokémon Center."

They made their way to the Pokémon Center, the warm lights welcoming them inside. Nurse Joy greeted them with a kind smile. "Welcome back! How can I help you both tonight?"

"We'd like to rest our Pokémon and have dinner," Uno replied.

Nurse Joy nodded, taking their Pokémon for healing. "Your Pokémon will be in good hands. Feel free to relax in the dining area."

Uno and Denise settled into a cozy corner of the dining area, the soft hum of conversation around them creating a comforting atmosphere. They ordered a hearty dinner, filled with warm dishes and fresh ingredients.

As they waited for their food, Denise looked at Uno with a smile. "Even though our friends are heading back to Galar, I'm glad we have each other. This journey means so much more with you by my side."

Uno reached across the table, taking her hand in his. "I feel the same way, Denise. Every moment with you is special."

Their food arrived, and they enjoyed the delicious meal together, talking about their favorite moments from the journey so far and dreaming about the adventures to come.

After dinner, they found a quiet corner of the Pokémon Center with comfortable seating. Uno wrapped his arm around Denise, and they sat close, enjoying the tranquility.

"Remember the first time we came to a Pokémon Center together?" Denise asked, her voice soft with nostalgia.

Uno chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, we were so excited and nervous. We've come a long way since then."