Filming, Kissing, and Relaxation (FRS)

The morning sun peeked through the blinds of Uno's trailer as he prepared for the first day of filming Hearts in Harmony. He adjusted his tie, glancing in the mirror to make sure everything was in place. Today was the day he and Denise would begin bringing their characters to life on screen.

As he stepped out of his trailer, the bustling energy of the film set greeted him. Crew members rushed around, setting up lights and cameras, while actors and extras prepared for their scenes. In the midst of the chaos, Uno spotted his close friends and fellow actors—Lance Summer, Matt Spring, Angelo Jackson, Maury Miles, and Lorenzo Shelby—huddled together, chatting animatedly.

"Hey, look who decided to join us!" Lance called out as he spotted Uno approaching.

Uno grinned, walking over to them. "Morning, lads. Ready for another day of pretending we know what we're doing?"

Lorenzo chuckled, giving Uno a friendly slap on the back. "Speak for yourself, mate. I’m practically living this character."

Angelo smirked. "And by 'living,' you mean tripping over every line in the script, right?"

"Oi, I’ll have you know I’ve been practicing!" Lorenzo shot back, mock indignation in his voice.

Matt leaned in, his voice low. "So, Uno, you and Denise—how’s that going? I saw you two at the premiere looking rather cozy."

Uno shrugged, keeping his tone casual. "We're just friends, Matt. You know how it is—sometimes the media blows things out of proportion."

Maury raised an eyebrow, clearly not convinced. "Friends, huh? Well, just make sure you don’t get too ‘friendly’ on set, mate. It’ll make for an interesting headline."

"Noted," Uno said with a grin. "Now, where’s the rest of the cast? I haven’t seen Denise and her crew yet."

As if on cue, Denise appeared on set, flanked by her friends and co-stars—Olivia Hamilton, Jada Johnson, Avva Patrick, Zoey Belfort, and Dara McCartney. They were chatting and laughing, completely at ease with one another.

"There they are," Angelo remarked, nodding in their direction. "And they look like they’re having a good time."

Uno's gaze locked onto Denise for a brief moment before he quickly looked away, reminding himself to keep things professional. "They’re just friends too," he muttered under his breath.

As Denise and her group approached, Olivia waved. "Morning, boys. Ready to start filming?"

Lance nodded, giving them a charming smile. "As ready as we’ll ever be. How about you lot? Any jitters?"

Zoey shook her head, her expression confident. "Not a bit. We’ve got this in the bag."

Denise caught Uno’s eye and gave him a small, knowing smile. "Looking sharp, Mr. Winter."

"You too, Miss Star," Uno replied with a wink. "Shall we?"

As the group moved toward the set, the atmosphere was a mix of camaraderie and professional focus. They were all seasoned actors, but the excitement of starting a new project together was palpable.

When they arrived on set, the director, Mr. Callahan, was already giving instructions to the crew. He noticed the group approaching and waved them over. "Alright, everyone, gather around. We’re starting with the first scene where our two leads meet for the first time. I want this to feel natural, like you’ve known each other for years but are just now realizing there’s something more."

Uno and Denise exchanged a quick glance, both slipping into character.

"Ready?" Mr. Callahan asked, looking at them expectantly.