Music Creates Love (FTL) [SC]

It was a sunny afternoon in Swindon, and the band King was making their way to their favorite café. The six members, each sporting vibrant hair colors and matching suits, were a sight to behold. Uno Winter led the group, his blue hair and suit standing out against the town’s quaint backdrop. His guitar, Foxtrot, slung across his back, glinted in the sunlight.

“Feels good to be back home, doesn’t it, Lorenzo?” Uno said, glancing at his bandmate. Lorenzo nodded.

“Absolutely. Nothing like a bit of home-cooked comfort,” Lorenzo replied.

As they approached the café, they were met with friendly waves and excited whispers. Swindon loved their local stars, and King had become the pride of the town.

---

### The Café Performance

---

Inside the café, the band set up their acoustic instruments. Uno and Lance Summer had been working on new songs, and today they were going to give the café’s patrons a special treat. Lance tuned his bass while Angelo Jackson, their drummer, set up a small percussion kit. Matt Spring took his place behind a keyboard, while Maury Miles adjusted his synth settings. Lorenzo readied his saxophone, completing the ensemble.

As they began to play, the café filled with the warm, soulful sounds of their music. Uno’s voice, rich and emotive, carried the lyrics he and Lance had written. The crowd swayed, lost in the melody.

---

Among the patrons was Denise Star, a dedicated fan of King. She had followed their rise to fame and was thrilled to see them perform in such an intimate setting. Gathering her courage, she approached Uno during a break between songs.

“Excuse me, Uno,” she said softly. “I’m Denise. I’m a huge fan of you and the band. Would it be okay if I hung out with you guys for a bit?”

Uno looked at her, a smile spreading across his face. “Of course, Denise. We’d love to have you join us. Grab a seat.”

---

Denise took a seat at the edge of the stage, her eyes wide with excitement. Uno handed her a bottle of water.

“Thanks,” Denise said, her voice a little shaky. “You guys sound amazing live.”

“Thanks, Denise,” Uno replied, sitting down next to her. “We’ve been working on some new stuff. What do you think so far?”

“It’s incredible. The new songs are so powerful,” Denise said, her face glowing with admiration.

Lance walked over, his green hair catching the light. “Hey, I’m Lance. Nice to meet you, Denise.”

“Nice to meet you too, Lance. I’m a big fan,” Denise said, shaking his hand.

“Glad to hear it,” Lance said with a grin. “So, what’s your favorite song of ours?”

“Oh, that’s tough. I love ‘Echoes of Yesterday.’ It’s so haunting and beautiful,” Denise answered.

Uno smiled. “That’s one of my favorites too. Lance and I wrote that one together.”

As they talked, Angelo approached, twirling a drumstick in his hand. “Hey there, Denise. I’m Angelo. Thanks for coming out.”

“Hi, Angelo! Your drumming is fantastic,” Denise said enthusiastically.

“Appreciate it,” Angelo said with a wink. “We try to keep it tight.”

Matt and Maury joined the conversation, followed by Lorenzo, who was adjusting his saxophone. “Hey, Denise. I’m Matt, and this is Maury and Lorenzo.”