New Beginnings and Insanity (A&A)

The morning sun streamed through the windows as Uno and Denise prepared for their first day on the set of "Can't Know Me." Excitement buzzed in the air as they got their twin boys, Junior and Joey, ready to accompany them.

"Are you boys excited to come to work with Mommy and Daddy today?" Denise asked, helping Joey tie his shoes.

Junior nodded eagerly, his eyes wide with excitement. "Yeah! We can't wait to see what it's like on a TV set!"

Uno chuckled, ruffling Junior's hair. "It's going to be a lot of fun, buddy. Just remember to listen to Mommy and me, okay?"

The boys nodded in unison, their faces lit with anticipation.

As they arrived on set, Uno and Denise were greeted by the familiar faces of their co-stars from "Artist and Racer." Lance, Matt, Angelo, Maury, Lorenzo, Olivia, Avva, Jada, Zoey, and Jea were all there, each one smiling warmly as they approached.

"Look who decided to show up!" Lance called out, his voice filled with playful sarcasm.

"Hey, Lance!" Uno replied with a grin. "Good to see you, man."

Denise smiled as she greeted each of their friends. "It's great to see you all. It feels like a reunion!"

Olivia stepped forward, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I'm so glad we're all working together again. This is going to be amazing."

Zoey crouched down to Junior and Joey's level, her smile warm and welcoming. "Hey there, guys. Are you excited to watch your mom and dad act today?"

Junior nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! We can't wait!"

Jea chuckled, ruffling Joey's hair. "You boys are going to have a blast."

As they made their way to the set, the director approached them, a friendly smile on his face. "Uno, Denise, and everyone else, welcome to 'Can't Know Me.' We're thrilled to have you all here."

Uno extended his hand in greeting. "Thanks, we’re excited to be here."

Denise nodded in agreement. "We can't wait to get started."

The director smiled warmly. "We've got a great scene lined up for you today. Denise, you'll be auditioning for the role of Serena Gordons alongside Uno."

Denise exchanged a glance with Uno, her excitement palpable. "I'm ready," she said confidently.

As they took their positions on set, Junior and Joey watched in awe, their eyes wide with fascination. The scene began, and Denise and Uno slipped effortlessly into their roles as Jack Douglas and Serena Gordons.

"Serena, we need to figure out who’s behind these attacks," Uno, as Jack, said with urgency in his voice.

Denise, as Serena, responded with determination. "We will, Jack. We just need to stay focused and trust each other."

Their chemistry was undeniable, and the director nodded in approval as the scene progressed.

After the take, Matt approached them, a grin on his face. "You two were fantastic. It's like watching Thomas and Victoria all over again."

Denise laughed, her cheeks flushing with pleasure. "Thanks, Matt. It feels good to be back in front of the camera with Uno."

As they took a break, Uno and Denise gathered with their co-stars, catching up on each other's lives and reminiscing about their time on "Artist and Racer."

Lorenzo leaned back in his chair, a nostalgic smile on his face. "Remember the time we had to film that chase scene in the pouring rain? We were all soaked by the end of it."