Having some "Fun" (A&A)

A few weeks had passed since Uno and Denise had wrapped up their filming for *Can't Know Me*. The evening had settled in, and their twin boys, Junior and Joey, were finally asleep after a long day of play.

Uno and Denise tiptoed into their bedroom, where the soft glow of the bedside lamp illuminated the space. Denise looked at Uno, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Looks like we're finally alone," Denise said with a playful smile.

Uno nodded, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "Perfect timing. I've been looking forward to finishing our little roleplay."

Denise's eyes sparkled as she walked over to the closet and pulled out the black lace corset, matching stockings, and delicate wings. "I hope you're ready for Victoria to make a grand comeback."

Uno chuckled, his eyes following her every move. "I certainly am. But remember, Thomas is always ready for any challenge."

As Denise headed to the bathroom to change, Uno took a moment to prepare himself. He adjusted his suit and checked his appearance in the mirror, making sure everything was in place.

When Denise emerged from the bathroom, dressed as the seductive succubus, Uno's breath caught in his throat. Her appearance was as enchanting as ever, and he couldn't help but be captivated by her.

"Wow, Denise, you look absolutely stunning," Uno said, his voice filled with admiration.

Denise twirled, letting the costume's fabric flow gracefully around her. "Thank you, Uno. I think it's time to relive a little bit of that Thomas and Victoria magic."

Uno's grin widened as he approached her, his eyes filled with anticipation. "Alright, Victoria, let's see if you can handle Thomas's new tricks."

Just as they were about to embrace, they heard a soft knock on the door.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Junior's voice came from the other side, his tone slightly anxious.

Uno and Denise exchanged a glance of surprise. "Oh no, not again," Uno murmured, his excitement deflating.

Denise sighed, slipping back into her more casual attire quickly. "I'll check on them."

She opened the door to find Junior standing there, rubbing his eyes. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

Junior looked up at her with sleepy eyes. "I had a bad dream and I can't sleep."

Denise knelt down and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, sweetheart, it's okay. Come on in and tell Mommy all about it."

Junior shuffled inside, still clutching his favorite stuffed animal. "I dreamt there was a big, scary monster. It was so big and loud."

Denise held him close, her heart aching at his fear. "There's no monster here, Junior. We'll keep you safe. Why don't you sleep with us for a bit?"

Uno, now also dressed in more casual clothes, joined them at the door. "Do you want me to check under the bed and in the closet for you, buddy?"

Junior nodded, his lower lip trembling. "Yes, please."

Uno grinned reassuringly and got down on his hands and knees, peeking under the bed and in the closet with exaggerated motions. "All clear! No monsters here."

Junior giggled at Uno's antics, his fear slowly dissipating. "Thanks, Daddy."

Denise and Uno led Junior to their bed, tucking him in with soft, comforting words. "It's alright, Junior. You're safe with us."

As Junior settled in between them, he looked up with a sleepy smile. "Thanks, Mommy and Daddy. I love you."

"We love you too, Junior," Denise said, brushing a strand of hair from his face.