I Love You! (Dante x Fem!ShadowKnight!Reader) | Mcd

(This is the same story as I love you (Grace x Male!Shadowknight! Reader) Mcd but I swichted Grace and Dante around in this one so its a female reader)

Y/n's P.O.V

Dante stood up from his dead sister, who lay among his dead friends. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he pulled his sword out of his .

I could see anger in his eyes as he ran at me, I was after killing his sister and friends after all. "I'm over here," I snickered, dodging his shot. "Oh, I know that, and that is the exact spot that you're going to die in," Dante cried.

He slashed his sword at me but I deflected it causing us to have a full on sword fight. Dante pushed me back and I tumbled along the ground.

He stepped on my chest, just about to slice it into my chest and kill me, when someone held him back from behind. I looked up to see Gene wrapping his arm around his neck, holding him long enough for me to get up.

After I pulled myself of the ground, Gene let Dante go, throwing him back behind him and he went tumbling across the ground.

Dante stood up, looking over at his dead sister and friends as tears filled his eyes. A part of me has happy but another part of me felt guilty. What is that part of me? He is the man that I hate most in the world, or is he the man I love the most?

"Gene," he said, anger filling his voice. "Though you'd never see me again, huh bro?" Gene snickered.

"Gene, your heartless friend killed my only sister and the only people that I care about. And don't you EVER call me bro, I don't want to be the brother of someone so cruel and heartless," Dante said angrily.

A wave of guilt washed over me. His only sister and the only people he cared about? What was I? A monster, that's what I was. I didn't want to be a monster, I wanted to be with the man I loved, Dante Brosna.

Dante ran at Gene, slashing his sword at him but he easily deflected his shot. Gene pushed Dante back into a tree and was about to slice his sword into Dante's chest when he ducked, slid under Gene legs and shoved him back into the tree.

Then he ran at me at full speed. That's when I saw how handsome he was. His dark blue hair blew in the wind, and his ocean blue eyes were filled with rage.

He swung his sword at me but I deflected it. I didn't want to do this anymore. I wanted to be his friend, protect him from his heartless brother. I love him.

"Dante! Please! Can we just talk?" I cried as he slashed his sword at me over and over again. "Oh so now you want to talk?! Couldn't you have done that before you killed my sister and my friends?!" He screamed.

"I love you!" I cried. He stopped, he stopped swinging his sword at me and looked into my eyes. "You wa-" he began as he fell to her knees and died. I looked to the person standing behind him. It was Gene.

"Gene! How could you!" I cried. I looked down at Dante's dead body as tears filled my eyes. "Sorry Y/n, but I'm not going to let you get your immortality that easily, especially after telling my brother that you love him just to get it," Gene said smirking at me.

"Gene, I didn't just tell Dante that I loved him for my immortality, I really did love him" I said, as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"Oh well," Gene said as he left. I kneeled down beside Dante's body, I couldn't believe that I had let that happen to him. I loved him.

This is the same storyline as my last one shot 'I Love You' (Grace x Male!ShadowKnight!Reader)' but I just switched Grace and Dante around to make it a female reader.

Anyways, that's all from me! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

Byeee!