Anger Issues (Laurance x Angry!Fem!Reader) | Pdh

Y/n's P.O.V

The school day was over and I couldn't wait to get home. I decided to walk out the back gate since it was closer to my home.

I was walking past the soccer pitch where both the boy's and girl's team were at practice. Next thing I knew, a ball came flying at me and hit me on the head.

I felt to the ground and started rubbing my head. 'Ouch' I thought to myself as I opened my eyes and saw a boy with light brown hair and baby blue eyes standing in front of me.

"Sorry about that, Grace's kicks go crooked sometimes," he giggled as he held out his hand to me. I shook my head and picked myself up up of the ground.

"Well tell Grace to keep her kicks straight," I replied, rolling my eyes. "Oh um sure...," the boy stutterd.

"I'm Laurance," he said holding his hand out for me to shake it. "Y/n," I replied. He took his hand away after I refused to shake it.

"Laurance come on!" a girl with brown hair called to him from the pitch. "Coming!" He called back. "I have to go, see ya around Y/n," Laurance said as he ran back to the pitch.

I put my hand on my head where the ball had hit me. 'Ouch' I thought to myself. "Oh, and thanks for hitting me on the head!" I called after him.

It was the next day and I was late for class. I rushed down the hallway and as I turned the corner, I bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

I looked up to see the same boy from yesterday. "Of course, I should've guessed," I said, lifting myself off the ground. "Oh, hey Y/n, sorry about that," Laurance said.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What happend this time? Grace made you walk 'round the corner crooked?" I asked sarcastically.

"No I-" he began. "You see Laurance, I don't care about your silly little excuses," I said cutting me off. "OK then Y/n, I let it slide yesterday, but you really need to work on those anger issues, it's going make people turn away from you," Laurance said as he walked off.

I saw him run off with another girl with light brown hair and deep down I felt a little jealous. Do I like him? Do I really like Laurance Zhavl?