> Gaming or watching a movie <

*I decide to do both gaming and movies because why not?*

~~~~~

"James! What the fuck! That's cheating you asshole!" Aleks yelled at his partner, James, as he  continued to push him and try to knock the controller out of his hands.

"Sucks to suck Leks." James grinned at his angry boyfriend.

They have been playing Mario cart for the last three hours and have continued to fight and argue the whole time, but it wouldn't be thier relationship with out arguing and name calling.

" James I hate you so much right now. I was actually winning for once." Aleks sighed and regained his place in 2nd. All of that was ruined when James threw a shell at his cart causing two computer players to overtake him.

James laughed loudly, not even minding that he was now officially in last place. All he needed was to see his Aleksander get angry and whiny to make him laugh.

"James. If you love me, you'll stop this." He whined out. James smiled over at his lover.

"Just because I win and tease you when we play games doesn't mean I don't love you, Leks." Aleks paused the game and turned to face his boyfriend. He stuck his bottom lip out and started to pout.

" Please let me win, Jamie. Pretty please. I'll do anything. Promise." Aleks whined out jumping up and down in his seat holding his hand up in a 'begging' position. James smiled at Aleks.

He loved when Aleks would whine and get all upset because he wouldn't let him win. Last time Aleks had seduced James into letting him win and now he's begging.

James sighed at the younger and finally gave in. "Fine. If I let you win you need to watch two movies that I pick tonight." Aleks smiled widely and cheered.

" Yeah! Thanks James." Aleks sat on top of James lap and gave him a peck on the lips and then one on his cheek.

" If you said no I was going to use my sexy skills to seduce you again." Aleks mumbled. James smirked.

" Dam. I wish I don't give In so easily." James whispered. Aleks blushed and removed himself from James's lap.

He placed him self next to James and grabbed his controller. He then started a new round. Aleks looked determined. Even through he wouldn't have to worry about James making him lose this time, he did have to deal with the computer players. 

This time he was finally able to win. Well, almost win. He came in second place, but it made Aleks excited either ways. He jumped up and cheered happily as James watched, silently laughing and and watching in amusement. 

"Yes! I won! Finally!" Aleks cheered and danced around. He swayed his hips to imaginary music. He continued to cheer until James stopped him. 

"As much as I love to watch you dance around and sway your hips, we made a deal. You owe me two movies." James said standing up to stand in front of Aleks. He placed his hands on Aleks's hips and pulled him closer. 

"I was thinking we could watch 'UP' and 'Wall-E' tonight." Aleks smiled softly and wrapped his arms around James's neck. 

"But 'UP' makes me cry." Aleks said. James chuckled. "Then I'll be there to wipe your tears and hold you." This made Aleks frown and give James a pointed look. 

"Don't lie. You will just laugh like always, Jay." James kissed Aleks's forehead. "Yeah probably, but only for movies. Another time you cry, as long as its from sadness, I really will be there."

Aleks smiled. After the couples small moment they went on to prepare. James got the movies out and put the first one in the X box to play as Aleks went to make popcorn and get drinks.  In a few minutes they were back at the couch sitting down. They started the movie and got comfortable. 

"Oh no, Its the part. Oh god, im gonna cry." Aleks mumbled out. James sighed. 

"Aleks, shut up and watch the movie." James growled out. Aleks started to whine. 

"But its so sad! They grew old together and now shes dead! Dead James!" Aleks had a few tears slip out of his eyes. 

"Aleks its not real. Its going to be alright." James said as Aleks laid his head on James's lap, still letting tears fall from his eyes. 

James ran his fingers through his hair and smiled fondly at the now quiet boy. It wasn't the first time they have watched this movie together and Aleks cries every time. James doesn't understand because he and Aleks both know whats going to happen so he doesn't get how he still cries. 

About an hour and a half later Aleks began to get tired and James put on the second movie, and thankfully, Aleks didn't cry in this one because ten minutes into the movie he passed out and began to snore softly. 

"So much for watching the movie together." James mumbled, but couldn't stay mad for ever. When Aleks slept he had such an innocent look on his face like he could do no wrong in this world. 

James continued to stare at his boyfriend, still running his hands through his hair. A few more minutest passed and James continued to watch the movie without Aleks. 

Once the movie was finished, James woke up Aleks. He sat up tiredly and rubbed his eyes, then stretched. 

"Come on. Time to sleep, cutie." James said as he stood up. Aleks shook his head. "Carry me." He stuck his hands out and reached for James, who sighed and picked Aleks up bridal style. Aleks wrapped his arms around James's neck and stuck his nose by his collar bone. 

"Thanks Jamie." Aleks muttered when James placed Aleks down on the bed. He then slipped Aleks pants off, leaving him in his boxers. 

"Night Aleksandr." James said as he crawled into bed. 

"Night James" Aleks whispered as he moved closer to James.