> On a Date <

Tonight Aleks was going on a date with James. Aleks was worried and forced Stefani to leave the comfort of her room in the house that Aleks and her shared.

"Im scared. What if I do something stupid? Oh god. What am I going to wear? Stefani! Don't laugh this is serious!"

Stefani watched and continued to giggle at Aleks as he paced back and fourth from his closet and then back to face Stefani.

"Aleks it will be fine. For goodness sake. Here wear this. You'll look nice in it." Stefani said as she stood up and walked over to Aleks's closet picking out a pair of black jeans and a grey button down shirt that Aleks already decided once she pulled it out that he would roll up to his elbows.

He grabbed the outfit and walked over to his bathroom and began to get dressed. He slipped on his pants and the shirt, then began to roll up the sleeves. He looked at his disheveled hair. He ran his fingers through the tangled mess and tried to fix it, but was unsuccessful.

"Stefani, I need you to do my hair for me." Aleks called out. Stefani sighed and stood up and rolled her eyes.

"Your such a drama queen Aleksandr." She muttered as she walked over Aleks's bathroom and opened the door.

"Sit down on the toilet seat. Where are all your hair supplies. I know you have a lot." Stefani Said, with her hands on her hips. Aleks smiled sheepishly and pointed up at his cabinet hanging on the wall. She opened it and gasped.

"Ally, you have more hair stuff then I do. God your such a girl." She muttered, staring at all the choices she had. Ally was one of the many nick names he had. There was Leks, L, Ally, Al, and using his full name. HE was really only okay with Stefani and James calling him different names but after trying so hard to get the to stop with no avail, he ave up and didn't really care anymore.

Stefani though for a while and then figured she would do something new to Aleks's hair. Quiff it. Thats what she was going to do.

She asked Aleks which of the many hair styling gels he had would keep his hair soft and fluffy.

"That one." Aleks said as he pointed to the third one on the second shelf. She grabbed it along with a comb and got to work.

A few minutes later, with a lot of hard work, Aleks hair looked great. It was in a quiff and looked really nice on him.

" There I'm done. You look nice Aleks. James will love you. " Aleks blushed and stood. He walked over to his mirror and looked at himself in shock. His hair was different from its normal shaggy look. He had a more handsome look then childish for once in his life.

"I told you. You look great Aleks. Now come on, James should be here soon." Stefani siad as she walked out of the room.

Aleks and Stefani walked downstairs and into their shared front room. The two of them talked about old memories and what it was like living with each other, just to distract Aleks for a while.

"So, I remember when we first moved into the house and we kept fighting over what color we were going to pai-" Stefani was interrupted by a knock from the front door. Both of them shot up from their position on the couch. Stefani got to the door and opened it before Aleks could.

James stood at the door, hands in his pockets and looking confident with a grin on his face. Stefani smiled widely at him.