> Late Night music <

~Above is how Aleks is playing but is also singing, I recommend listening to the video for a few seconds to get the gist~

~~~

About an hour after Jordan left, Aleks assumed no one else was at the office. It was two o'clock in the morning and he decided that he would stay and play some music. He never really got to play as much and missed the feeling of strumming a guitar and singing his heart out.

He glanced at his bass and acoustic guitar and debated on which he wanted to use. Feeling like he wanted to go for a more calming and peaceful tune, he grabbed his wooden acoustic guitar and immediately knew what song he wanted to play. He began to strum a few notes, getting used to the familiar movements of his fingers. He looked down at his fingers and began to strum the opening notes to Habits by Tove Lo.

While continuing to play the notes he closed his eyes and began to sing in a smooth voice.

"I eat my dinner in the bathtub, then I go to sex clubs watching freaky people getting it on. It doesn't make me nervous. If anything I'm restless. Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all" Aleks continued to sing unknowing to the older male that stood outside his door.

James working on some editing when he heard music begin to play. He got out of his office and left towards Aleks' office was with a small smile on his face, watching the boy play beautifully. It wasn't the first time James had heard Aleks, when they lived together, James would often find Aleks playing some kind of instrument in the early hours of the morning.

"I get home, I got the munchies. Binge on all my Twinkies. Throw up in the tub,Then I go to sleep, And I drank up all my money, Dazed and kinda lonely. Your gone and I gotta stay high! All the time! Too keep you off my mind!"

Aleks belted out the lyrics, fingers running quickly over the strings while tapping his foot on the ground to match up with the song. James smiled as he closed his eyes, Leaning his head against eh door, listening as Aleks finished the song. When Aleks finished, James spoke up.

"How about you and me move to the bear room and you play me another song like you used to? I've missed your voice." James said startling Aleks. Aleks began to blush and hid his face in his hands.

"I-uh-I-okay. Yeah." Aleks stood up and followed James to the bear room with his guitar in one hand. James threw him self down on the pile making Aleks giggle. He sat down next to James, and smiled at him.

"What do you wanna hear?" Aleks asked. James shrugged.

"Anything you want to." Aleks sighed and began to play another song. An hour or too later both men became tired. Aleks placed his guitar on the floor and laid down next to James. The older male slipped his arms around the younger and pulled him close. Aleks nuzzled his nose into James' neck and let out a content sigh.
---

The next morning they were found and woken up by a very happy Stefani giggling and talking about how 'NovaHD' was real.