> Love <

I'm sorry about the lack of posts.

~~~ 

Aleks walked into the kitchen, greeted by the smell of coffee which made him wince. James was already sitting at the kitchen bar, sipping at a cup freshly brewed coffee. When James noticed Aleks who was wearing only a pair of boxer briefs and one of James' larger shirts, he gave him a small smile and pointed in the direction of the counter.

"I see that face. Don't worry, I made your tea as well. It's in the microwave so you can heat it up." James finished speaking and went back to drinking his caffeine filled drink and scrolling through whatever was on his phone. Aleks silently nodded his head in thanks and paced over to the counter.

His feet barely made a noise as he moved. He stood on the tips of his toes to reach the microwave. He pressed a few buttons. The shirt rose up, giving James a clear view of his backside. He dipped back down, feet laying flat down on the floor once again. He sighed as he felt James staring at him.

He turned to face the man who had a lazy smile on his face.

"What are you staring at?" Aleks mumbled with a pout on his face.

"My boyfriend. Just thinking about how much I like seeing him in my clothes." James said lazily, a small teasing smirk on his face. The Russian blushed heavily and turned around to face the microwave, to grab his tea which was now hot enough to drink and taste good.

He leaned against the counter and sipped his tea quietly. The room was filled with a comfortable silence, never awkward between the two lovers. Aleks glanced around the room, his eyes catching the empty dog bowls.

He set his tea down on the ceramic counter top and reached down to grab the dog kibble out of one of their cupboards. Taking the small cup, he filled both bowls. He smiled as the two dogs came trotting into the kitchen at the sound of food.

They munched on the food loudly, and when they decided they were done, Ein left the kitchen, wandering out while Mishka stayed near her owner, watching him drink his tea.

"Hey, come over here, yeah?" James said an ever-present smile on his face. Aleks grabbed his cup and walked towards James who beckoned him closer.

"Sit." The older male gestured to his lap and gave Aleks a wide grin as he moved forwards, placing his hands on James' shoulders, straddling his waist. Suddenly, Aleks was thankful that the chairs were wide and big enough to fit both of them comfortably. 

James slowly moved to grip the pale boy's hips right at the prominent bone. He gripped tightly, making sure there was no way for Aleks to fall. The Russian sighed contently, leaning forward to rest his head against James'. With a tender smile gracing his lips, he tilted forward to brush his lips against Aleks'. 

The younger male arched into the kiss, breathing out through his nose, satisfied that he was kissing his lover. He pulled away when James' tongue entered his mouth. He gave James a disgusted look when both of their eyes fluttered open. 

"What the fuck is that look for?" Aleks rolled his eyes at the question. 

"You still taste like coffee. That's gross." Aleks' pouting face was enough to get James laughing. Aleks rolled his eyes and huffed. He gently picked up his tea, planting himself fully onto James' lap.

"You know, I love you."

At James' words, Aleks nearly dropped the cup of tea in his hands. It wasn't as if they were never said before, but it was rare.

They never really had the need to express their love through proclamations of the three words. After all, actions did speak louder than words. The little things they did for each other proved their loyalty and love towards each other.

For instance, none of Aleks' past lovers had ever taken the time to realize he doesn't like coffee and make him tea. It was these things that made him realize that James had truly taken the time to get to know his small habits and that's what proved they loved each other. 

Aleks placed his hands on his boyfriend's cheeks and leaned forward to place a kiss on his lips. James kissed back with enthusiasm, sliding his fingers over his hips, pulling him closer. When Aleks broke the kiss with a grin. 

"I love you too," Aleks whispered. 

~~~

Sorry it's so short. Love you guys