> Couples Tattoos <

Short little one-shot too hold you guys over until I finish the one I'm working on.

~~~

"Alright,  You guys are set. Come in by three and then Missy will do you and your boyfriend's tattoo."

"Thanks Jess. See ya' later." Aleks hung up the phone and made his way back inside the office, heading straight towards the 'bull pen', where James worked.

Aleks stood behind his lover and draped his arms around his shoulders, resting his head on James'.

"We have to leave soon. My normal tattoo artist will be doing them." Aleks mumbled into James' ear. Jordan who sat across from him smiled at the pair. Jordan and Dan nodded toward each other with smirks on their faces.

"Getting your tattoos today?" Spencer asked from across the room. Aleks stood up straight and stretched, nodded in Spencer's general direction. James stood up as well and, got his jacket, slipping it on and following the younger male out the office.

"See you guys in a bit." James said giving them a small wave.

~~~

"Leksi!" James watched as a young woman came running from the back room and tackled Aleks in a hug. Aleks laughed and hugged the woman back. Her name tag read 'Missy'. She wore a black and white corset with a pair of black skinny jeans and black high heeled boots that went up to her knees. Her long, bright red hair flowed down her back in loose curls, stopping at the small of her back.

"Aleks is here?" Another female and a young looking male came out if the back as well, giving Aleks hugs.

"Hello ladies, Nice to see you girls. You to Jake. This is my boyfriend James. James this is Missy, Jess and Jake." Aleks introduced as James shook hands with all three.

Missy clapped her hands together. "So, who is going first?" Aleks smiled and raised his hand. He pulled out a piece of paper from his back pocket and handed it to her with a wide smile on his face.

"The 'J' is going on my wrist and the 'A' is going on his." Missy nodded, leading both males to the back where Aleks could sit. Jess and Jake split off to handle the other clients.

Aleks took a seat in front of Missy as she began to prepare.

"Where do you want it?" Aleks pointed to the space below his collar bone and began to take off his shirt, and grabbed James' hand as she began to trace the letter, embedding the ink into Aleks' pale skin.

After a couple minutes of pain, she had finished, wrapped it up and then it was James' turn. He lifted his left wrist up to Missy and she began the tattoo. Not even a half and hour later, both men were back at the office, sporting new tattoos to their old ones.  Almost instantly they were told to show off the tattoos. After a few mocking comments about how they were really "cheesy" and "Too adorable" (The last comment coming from Joe and Stefani), they once again got back to work. 

~~~

Aleks and James sat on the couch, Aleks between James' legs while the Russian's back was pressed against James' chest. Aleks continued to trace the black ink on James wrist with a small grin plastered on his face. 

"I love you Jamie" Aleks glanced up at James. showing off his large smile.  James chuckled and shook his head. 

"I love you too, asshole" James tilted his head down and placed a kiss on Aleks' collar bone and sighed happily. 

Who cares if it was cheesy, they were in love.