> Making out <

Aleks was never the one who insinuated there shared kisses. He was never the one who took dominance or the lead when it came to his relationship with James.

That came as a surprise to Aleksandr. When ever he was with a girl he would be the one to take control. Even when he was with others guys, he alway took control, but no. Not with James.

James just did something to make him feel weak. Whenever he was near James his heart rate would pick up and he would be short of breath. He couldn't focus on things. For once in a life time he actually stuttered, and he never does that. Never.

James knew what he did to Aleks. Of course he did. Everyone knew. They all seen how the smaller male acts.

James took pride in the the fact that he did these things to his boyfriend. The older of the two would tease the younger and bask in the triumph of making his little boyfriend crack.

Aleks could continually try not to break but when James touches him softly as they kiss, making sure to hold him tighly but carfully at the same time, he just couldn't help himself. James was like a drug to him.
James favorite thing to do was sneak little kisses in the hallways to the office, leaving Aleks craving more.

James would chuckle and walk away leaving a pouty Aleks behind.

~~~

Aleks was about to leave his office to see what all the yelling and loud laughter was about, somewhat curious.

That was until the door slammed open and in walked in angry James. Aleks was surprised because he was the one who uselly made James that angry.

"Are you alright Jam-" Aleks was cut off by James lifting him out of the chair and pushing his lips onto Aleks'

Aleks let out a groan as James removed his hands from around Aleks' collar, then proceeded to drag his hands down Aleks's chest, down his sides, letting them rest on his hips.
He gripped Aleks's hips, pulling him so there hips were pushed together. Aleks wrapped his arms around James's neck.

Aleks could feel himself growing hot, just from this kiss. Just lips on lips. James swiped his tounge across Aleks's bottom lip asking for permission.

Aleks let out a small moan, and opened his mouth slightly, enough to let James in.

James tightened his grip on the smaller boys hips.

Aleks felt his knees grow weak. James pulled away from there heated kiss, breathing heavily.

Aleks rested his head on his lovers.

"What was that for?" Aleks whisperd, out of breath.

"Sorry, I was angry and needed to clam down. Jordan was being an asshole" James whisperd back.

Aleks smiled and pulled back from his boyfriend.

Throughout the day James came back with diffrent excuses as to why he came in and had a make out session with him.

Hours later it was tme to go home. The couple was greeted by the two dogs, Ein and Mishka, and the one cat they owned.

One second Aleks was petting the dogs, then the next he found himself pinned to the wall, hands above his head. Aleks let out a surprised gasp.

James placed his lips against Aleks' and felt him relax.

Immediately Aleks opened his mouth slightly, letting James in.

James continue to leach sounds out of the younger boy as they continued to kiss.

James removed his hands from around Aleks' wrists and slid them down Aleks's back and into his back pockets. The taller male tugged him forward, pushing thier bodies together.

James started to push Aleks towards the couch. When Aleks' knees hit the couch he feel backwards, landing on the couch.

James climbed on top if him, making there lower halves touch and aleks moan loudly.

After quite a while they both pulled away breathless and panting.

"Whats your excuse for this one?" Aleks asked.

James smiled. "Nothing. I just love kissing you."

James smirked as he continued what he started.