> In Formal Wear <

Chapter is in Aleks' Point of View

~~~

With a small smile on my face, a single tear slid down my cheek. I watched as Eddie walked down the isle, arm linked with his mother who was realaseing him instead of his father. Eddie looked amazing in his pure white tux with a black bow tie to match. I looked over to Seamus who stood proudly next to the priest. I almost let out a laugh at the love struck look he had on his face. 

This was honestly the happiest I've seen Seamus. Eddie on the other had has always been a very hyper guy, so im not really surprised at how happy and jumpy he was. 

I was Eddies best man, and stood off to one side with Jordan, Kevin and Stefani. Across from me was James, Dan, Dex  and some other friend of Seamus. Since we were already going in a different direction with the wedding, Eddie decided on having whoever along their side acting as the "Bridesmaids" and "Groomsmen" so there were really no boundires. 

I looked down at myself, I was wearing a pair of black Skinny jeans, which Eddie thankfully let me wear for the occasion. I wore a black dress shirt with a maroon vest over it with swirl designs covering the surface. Maroon, Black and White were the colors of the wedding. Besides the ladies wearing Maroon colored dresses, I was one of the only guys wearing something Maroon. 

I looked over to James who was looking at me too. I gave him a small smile. James wore a normal black and white tux. His hair was cut to perfection along with his beard that was neatened up. 

About an hour later the ceremony was over. Everyone headed over to where the reception was. At one table was James, myself, Stefani, Jordan, Kevin, and then Joe and Spencer. At the other table was the rest of the people at the office. 

"Aleks." I looked over at James when he spoke my name. He gave me a wide smile and patted his lap. I sat up from my own chair and took a seat on James' lap. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist,  making sure I don't slip off. I made myself comfortable as I leaned back against him. 

"You look wonderful tonight Aleks." I felt James breath on my neck. I smiled slightly and shifted so I can give him a short kiss.

"Thanks but you look better." I leaded back down into James chest and sighed, watching as the newly married couple danced the night away. 

~~~~

This one is really short, I know, But I have a plan for the next one so it will be longer than this one by a long shot. Sorry. 

Love you guys! 

Stay awesome Gotham