> Roommates <

Just to let you know, James is taller then Aleks in all of these.
---

Aleks glanced outside the diner window, his chin resting on his hand, as Jordan rambled on about what his roommate did yesterday, and how his day was going. Aleks smiled at his best friend of seven years. They met each other in high school, and went to the same high school and college, both majoring in business. Both have been out of Collage for the last two years. 

Aleks was currently running  a small-but popular bakery, while also getting a source of income by creating his own art and selling it online. Jordan was working part time at an animal shelter while working along side his roommate, who runs a large restaurant from his fathers company. 

Jordan shared a large apartment with James, along with Jordan's two cats (Tali and Shepherd) and James' corgi (Ein). Aleks was living with his other best friend, named Stefani, who also helped him run the bakery. Aleks was often at Jordan's house, which is where they would be heading after this. 

"You know, after all this time, I'm surprised that you never met James. I think you would like him." Aleks looked over at Jordan and bit his bottom lip. 

"Oh, really? Why's that Jor Jor?" Aleks asked tilting his head to the left slightly. 

"Well, for starters, your both gay, you know maybe I can set you up with him!" Jordan said excitedly. 

"Why don't you date him? Your gay too? Also why is that the first thing you say is similar about us?"

"Hey! I may be gay but you already know I like Dan!" Aleks gave the older male a smile. Dan was a guy who regularly stopped by at Aleks bakery, and Jordan has taken a liking to him . Aleks looked out the window and noticed it was now dark outside. 

"Come on. Lets go back to your place. You said He wouldn't be home to late tomorrow night right?" Aleks asked as hey began to get up and walk to Jordan's car. Jordan gave Aleks a nod and opened the door for the younger male. 

The stopped by Aleks' house to get Mishka, Aleks' dog,  becuase Stefani would be staying over at a friends house for a few nights.

About a half an hour later they ended up back at Jordan's apartment. Jordan led them to the door, opening it and Aleks set down Mishka on the floor. Ein noticing the other dog ran over to her.

Aleks smiled down at the two dogs. Surprisingly the only thing that was remotely close to James that Aleks had met was Ein.

The dogs went to play as the pair headed to Jordan's room. Aleks took a seat on the bed in the corner of the room and glanced at the alarm clock at the side.  10:34 AM. Aleks then regestered how tired he was. He felt his eyes drooping shut. Before he could fall asleep Jordan told him to take off his shirt and jeans.

" Jordan. I know you haven't slept with anyone in a while but at least the heave me out to dinner first"  Jordan rolled his eyes as he threw Aleks one of his shirts that was quite larger then Aleks himself.

Jordan stripped off his clothes, changing into a pair of pajama pants but staying shirtless. Jordan climbed into the bed, pulling the sleepy Aleks closer to him.

Just before Jordan fell asleep, the two dogs hopped on the end of the bed; laying there small bodies down.

~~~

It was around four in the morning when James came back from his small trip. Immediately noticing that his dog wasn't in sight, he walked over to Jordan's room to see if she was there. He assumptions were proven correctly, he seen the dog laying next to another dog sleeping peacefully at the foot of Jordan's bed. 

He was too tired to question why his roommate was cuddling with another attractive male and why there was another dog snuggling with his own. He just smiled, shook his head and walked to his own room, falling asleep once his head hit the pillow.

~~~

Aleks was awoken by the light streaming thought the curtains. He could hear the soft snores coming from Jordan, whose arms were wrapped around his waist, and nose in his neck. Aleks slowly unraveled his legs from their tangled ones, and began to remove Jordan's arms from himself. 

Once he stepped out of the bed, the two dogs immediately followed behind him, their nails clicking on the hardwood floors. The younger male led the pair of dogs to the kitchen, grabbing the food they kept in the cabinet and filling both dog bowls for the two to eat. 

Aleks began to make breakfast himself and Jordan, swaying back and fourth as music played from his phone. Ein began to bounce happily around him as his own enjoyment made her excited. Mishka laid near the counter watching her owner sway his hips. 

Aleks returned to cooking, oblivious to the man that watched from afar. James started to walk towards the Russian, and Mishka began to growl at the unfamiliar man. Aleks looked down at his dog, turning around and noticing the mans sudden appearance, scaring him and almost dropping the spatula he held in his hand. 

"Shit!" Aleks yelped, placing a hand over his heart. "You scared the shit out of me!" He glared at the man who began to chuckle.

"Your scared? I'm sorry but, it's not everyday that I wake up to see a man wearing my roommates clothes and dancing with my dog in my kitchen."

Aleks began to blush as he looked are his appearance; Jordan's shirt and his own boxers were all he wore.

"I- um- sorry. Jordan told me you went going to be here today so I spent the night and.. yeah. Sorry."

James chuckled at the younger boy.

"Im Aleks. Jordan's best friend."

"Oh, I'm James. So your not in a relationship with Jordan?"

Aleks immediately began to laugh. In between laughs he explain how they knew each other. Thats also When a still very tired Jordan walked in the room.

---

"Leks?" James asked nudging Aleks. The pale boy shook his head and smiled.

"Yeah, sorry Jamie. I was just thinking about the day we met." James chuckled abd pressed a quick kiss to Aleks' lips.

"One of the best days of my life." James muttered.