> Wearing eachothers clothes <

*Another short one. Sorry*

==================================

It became a habit for Aleks to continually be at James house. He often showed up uninvited. Sometimes just to hang, or when Aleks wasn't feeling to good or happy. He would even just stop by so James's dog, Ein could play with Aleks's dog, Mishka.

Aleks would make up different excuses to be at James's house. (Not that James really minded anyway). Aleks found comfort in James. James could be considered Aleks's safety or "home".

Today was one of those days were Aleks would come uninvited.

Aleks had drove from his house and parked outside, in James's driveway and began to walk to the front door. He grabbed the key from under a small pot, on the right side of the steps and opened the door. Ein immediately got up from her place on the floor to greet Aleks. Aleks smiled at the small dog and bent down on his knees to pet her.

"James?" Aleks called out. After not receiving an answer he got up to go look for him. Aleks traveled from floor to floor, room to room, and concluded he was not here at the house. Aleks smiled to himself and shrugged. Aleks paced around the room trying to figure out what he should do. He ended up calling James, letting him know he was at house. James was out getting a few things and wouldn't be back till later tonight.

Aleks curiosity soon got him as he was met with James's bedroom door once again. He had only been in James's room once or twice and couldn't help wanting to snoop around. He opened the door with caution. and slowly stepped in. He was greeted by James's sent (and a bunch of clothes on the floor).

Aleks inhaled deeply and walked over to James's closet. He looked at the mess of shorts, jeans, t shirts and hoddies. He noticed the purple twitch sweater at the corner and couldn't help but to reach out and grab it.

He hugged his close to his chest and coverd his nose and mouth with the fabric and breathed in the faint smell of James.

Aleks couldn't tell you why he loved James' scent. He also couldn't tell you if it was creepy or not. He does know that the other female friends he had, has smelled there boyfriends things and just all around loved there scent. He figured it had to do with some type of chemical in the brain that made you attracted to somthing like your partner or in Aleks' case, crushes scent.

Aleks looked at the time, seeing it was pretty late and getting colder in the house, he slipped on the hoddie and smiled. The sweater was pretty big on him and the sleeves went past his hands.

He let out a small yawn and walked over to the bed. He placed his phone on the table and got under the covers.
He pulled the fabric close to his nose, inhaled, the let his eyes drift close. Aleks had drifted off into dream land.

----------

James was on his way home from the final store he went to. He couldn't wait to see Aleks after a busy day of running errands.

When he had arrived at his house, he seen Aleks' car parked in the drive way. James parked his car right next to Aleks's.

Once in the house he was greeted by darkness and Ein running at his heels.

James set down all the bags he was carrying and bent down to be level with Ein.

"Hey girl. Do you know we're our little Aleks is?" James said with a small smirk playing at his lips. Ein jumped around happily and ran up the stairs with James following behind.

Ein had led him to his bedroom. He let out a laugh when he noticed the small figure on the bed.

Aleks was curled up I'm a ball holding the sleeves of the sweater over his nose.

James smirked at the thought of Aleks wearing his clothes.

"Aleks?" James whisperd as he shook Aleks. He woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Hmm?" Aleks mumbled a few incoherent words then opened his eyes, but still looking half asleep.

James laughed and Aleks moved over in the bed.

" Cuddle me, you asshole. Its the least you can do for waking me up." Aleks groaned and laid back down.

James snorted but laid next to Aleks and pulled him close. Aleks nuzzled his nose into James's neck and inhaled.

" I love the way you smell James." James had a shocked expression on his face. "Is that why you steal my clothes all the time?" James felt Aleks nod.

James let out a sigh and turned over so Aleks and he could be closer.